♥Chapter5♥

Title: Almost an escape

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was taking a peek on the window. Meredy sighed as she watch her best friend look like crazy. Meredy rolled her eyes then Juvia turned around to look at meredy.

"Meredy, you think i'm safe here?" Juvia asked.

"Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be safe here?" Meredy asked, bored.

"Juvia doesn't know..." Juvia said.

"You're just paranoid, okay?" Meredy said while comforting Juvia.

"You're right Meredy. Juvia is just being paranoid again." Juvia said then smiled.

"Yep. So now, calm down. Sit down and relax." Meredy said.

"Okay." Juvia said and did what meredy said.

Then Juvia recieved a call from an unknown number. Juvia got curious then just decided to take the call.

"Hello?"

{I'm almost there Juvia. You can't escape now.}

Juvia hungs up quickly. She shivered in fear. She was nervous because the one who called her was Gray. Then Juvia stands up and grabbed Meredy's hands then they walk out of Meredy's house without even leaving a word to her.

"Where the hell are we going Juvia?" Meredy asked.

"He's near. We should get going." Juvia said.

Then a black car stopped on their way and 3 men goes down from the car. Juvia and Meredy tried to run away but the 3 men hold their hand tightly.

"Let me go!" Juvia said while slapping the guy's hand.

"Let me go!" Meredy yelled at the guy.

"Don't try to escape now Juvia. Or else..." Gray threathened Juvia.

It brougth shiver down her spine.

"O-okay. Just let meredy go." Juvia begged.

"Let her go." Gray commanded.

The men who was holding Meredy, let her go and let her ran away. Juvia sighed in defeat as the men dragged her in the car.

Gray pulled Juvia by the arm, gripping it tight. Then when they reached their room, they get in and Gray locked the door. Gray threw Juvia on the bed.

"You really are a pain in the ass! Why did you even escaped here?! Are you an idiot?! If you ever do this again i swear i would hunt your brother and his family. You understand me?!" Gray said angrily.

"Y-yes..." Juvia stuttered.

"Damn." Gray mumbled before heading out of their room.

When Gray exited their room, Juvia quickly got up and stared at their wedding picture. On the wedding picture Juvia was smiling fakely on the picture while Gray was emotionless and a cold eyes. Juvia maked face to ease her boredom.

"You really are pain in the ass. Why did you even escaped here? Are you an idiot? If you ever do this again i swear i would hunt your brother and his family. You understand me?" Juvia said while mimicking Gray's voice.

She rolled her eyes then maked face again.

As if i'm scared of him. Tch. Juvia angrily thought.

Juvia went out of their room and headed downstairs. She saw Gray in his office, working something in his laptop.

He's not even handsome. He looks like a monkey. Especially when he's mad. He looks like a gorilla. Juvia thought and giggled, evil.

She headed to the kitchen and get a glass of water. After drinking a glass of water, she headed back to their room. She lazily lay down on the bed when she felt something on the bed. She looked at the bed and she noticed that she was on top of Gray. Her eyes widened in horror. She quickly got up and---

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! YOU'RE A TOTAL PERVERT! WAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Juvia screamed.

"What the fuck are you saying?! I was the one who got here first and---" Gray was cut off.

"No. No. No. YOU ARE LYING! You really planned to get in here first and lay on the bed secretly so that when i come in
I will not notice that you where under the sheets and i would lay down so that i'm on top of you! Then that's the moment you would take advantage on me!" Juvia accused Gray.

"You're totally insane!" Gray said.

"WAAAAAAHHH! YOU WILL RAPE ME I KNEW IT! YOU'RE A TOTAL PERVERT AND A RAPIST! WAAAAAAHHH! MOMMY! DADDY! HELP ME! WAAAAAHH!" Juvia screamed.

"Would you please shut up your BIG MOUTH! CRAZYHEAD!" Gray yelled at Juvia.

Juvia's eyes widened in anger.

"That's the thing that i would never take you called me---"

"Crazyhead?!" Gray continued.

"the BIG MOUTH!" Juvia said.

"And so what if i call you...big mouth, huh?" Gray asked while smirking.

"I will...i will....URGH! I REALLY HATE YOU! YOU ARE A BULLY, A TOTAL PERVERT, AND A RAPIST!" Juvia said.

"Then you're A TOTAL CRAZYHEAD AND BIG MOUTH!" Gray said to Juvia.

Then there's an imaginary electricity connecting them and dark aura sorrounding them while giving each other a death glare. Then suddenly someone knocked on the door and they both looked at the door. Then Gray decided to open the door.

"What?!" Gray angrily asked.

"Oh uh...someone was looking for you." Romeo said.

"I don't have time to talk with that person cause i'm busy here, okay?!" Gray said and closed the door angrily.

"Busy? Wait a minute...Gray's hair was messy, topless, and Juvia's hair was kinda messy and she's in her night dress. What the? Don't tell me they're making love?" Romeo wondered.

Then a creepy smile plastered on his face then he go where the gang is.

♥♡♥

{A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammars and the misspelled words. I'm just in a hurry. And all of my books will be a slow updates. I hope you all understand. Thank you for reading! Have a very nice day!}

♥♡♥