Chapter 74

Juvia's POV...

"Okay fine. Explain." I said.

I heard him sighed. I can feel that he is looking at me.

"You're life was already in danger before you could even live in this world, your life was already in danger and your brother knows that. He helped me ans your mom to protect you. When you was just 6 years old, your mom died and you know that. Your mom knows that it will happen to her because she's a mafia and she told me that I need to train you to defend yourself and that you should be a chemist because that's the only way that can beat our enemies. So, I trained you to be a good fighter but I think it was still not good enough to protect yourself. You're so cheerful and kind that you can't even hurt someone even though I'm already training you. And that is the barrier for me you to defend yourself. I tried my very best for you not to kill but when you had an accident and your brother died, I said it was the time for you to grow up and learn. I became cold to you and I never treat you as my daughter again but I did that on purpose..." He said.

Then I feel him went closer to me and hold my hand. I just let him do that. More tears are streaming down my face. I don't think I still can take this anymore but I need to do this, for my baby.

"I turned you to a cold hearted person and merciless person. I made you handle things on your own by not giving any care to you and I didn't let you feel that I love you. I had to make your life miserable just to protect you. And it hurts a lot. The only way that I did to be able to talk to you is that we have to talk about business. And with just that simple talk with you, it makes me happy but at the same time hurt. Because you're talking to me in a rude and cold way but I just take it. I made the business as the reason to talk and see you. And i'm already happy with that. But everything changed when asuna died. My world shattered into pieces when I saw you crying in front of me and begging that you want to leave the life I gave you. At first I didn't let you leave and I reasoned out the business but it wasn't business at all. I was just afraid to be left alone that time. You were the only one I have and I don't want to loose you. I already loose your mom, your brother and I almost got insane but you were still there so I hang on. But, when you tried to commit suicide but I stopped you and you begged once again that you want to leave already. I didn't want to hurt your feelings anymore so I let you leave. But I know you will not be safe so I asked helped for someone to protect you and to just keep it as a secret. I've been watching over you since the day you left me and I was really shocked and mad when they informed me that you were kidnapped and was forced to marry someone. What shocked me the most is that, you married a Mafia Boss. But I thank the heaven for the guy was responsible and he didn't ever lay a finger on you. And they also informed me that you were pregnant. I was so happy that time but at the same time, mad at the guy you married. And it also made me mad when I saw you became miserable again because of that guy. But I just let you decide for yourself. And now this happened. I'm sorry for making you feel left out. I'm sorry for making you feel alone. I'm sorry that I didn't make you feel my love. But please believe me, I just did it to protect you. If only I could turn back time, I wouldn't accept my father's offer for me to be the Mafia Boss when I was young back then. And I passed the position to the Fullbuster family when I married your mom because I was hoping that we could have a peaceful life but, it was just the same. I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. I hope you can forgive me." He said.

I looked at him. He was also crying and I too was crying.

[A/N: Thanks for reading. I hope for your feedbacks.]