Chapter 88

Juvia's POV...

After that photoshoot, I went back to my office to finish something. Jason told me that it will be released next month. Ugh. Lyon will get jealous about this. I'll just handle with him when that time comes. I think I'm the only one left here in the company since it's already late. When I was finally done, I went out of my office and headed to the parking lot. When I was in the parking lot I can hear some footsteps aside from mine. I didn't stopped from walking because I can sense that someone is following me. When I reached my car I unlocked the car and was about to open it when I saw on the reflection on the window that someone is about to kick me. I quickly ducked and hit it's private part. The person fall on the ground holding it. It was a guy. He immediately pulled out a gun and pointed it on me. I quickly kicked his hand and the gun blew somewhere. I was surprised when he kicked me but I quickly backed away so it missed. He throw some punches on me but all of it missed. When his hand was about to reach my face, I quickly grabbed it and kicked him on the stomach still holding his hand. When he was down, I hit him using my knee on the stomach. I twisted his hand and I used my elbow to hit his neck. I think he is already dead. I get my phone and dialled someone's number and called.

[Wazzup Yo!]

"Someone tried to beat me up but He was the one beaten up."

[Oh...that's Cool! Do you know the guy?]

"I don't. And I think he's already dead so you know what to do."

[That's cool. But cleaning your mess is really not cool. But fine.]

"Thanks. Good luck!"

I then ended the call. I went in my car and drove to my oldman's mansion. I need to talk to him in some matters.

I was in my oldman's mansion and heading to his office. He didn't know that I will be here. I went in his office room without even knocking. He looked at me in surprise.

"Oh Juvia. What are you doing here?" He asked.

I sat down on the couch.

"Well, I just want to inform and ask something to you." I said.

"Okay. What is it?" He asked.

"Uh...someone attacked me earlier in the company's parking lot. But, I already killed the guy. Why am I being attacked again? I thought everything's fine now, but why is this happening again?" I asked.

He was also taken aback from what I said but he gained his posture back.

"I think, they're starting to cause trouble again. But honestly, everything's not fine. Trouble is always with us and because of that, I have to lie to you that no one's gonna bother our lives again. And in reality, so many shits wants to ruin you and your son's life." He said.

My eyes widened amd I gasped in disbelief.

"But no one's bothering us in the past five years." I said.

"Because I was the one protecting you and your son. And I think, it's a new enemy that has great anger to you." Dad said.

"But, who?" I asked.

"Even I don't know. But, did you ever had any conflict to someone before that hates you a lot?" He asked.

"I'm not sure who...but..." My eyes widened when an idea popped in my mind.

What if Gray is the one who's doing this? What if he wants to get revenge to me and that he wants to kill me? But, Gray will never do this to me even though he hates me a lot. I don't want to point my finger to the guy without having any proof.

"But?" Dad asked.

"Nothing. But can you please help me to find out who is the person behind of this?" I asked.

"Of course." Dad said.

"Thanks dad. Oh and I need to go now. Jay is probably waiting for me." I said and stood up.

"Okay. Take care." He said.

"Thanks. Bye." I said.

I went out of his mansion and headed home. But, what if Gray is the person behind all of this? I hope he's not the one who's behind of this.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks!]