The creation of Rain

[Warning: This is a lemon part. Lemon? Smut, hentai, bed scene, whatever you want to call it. I'm not obliging you to read this so you're free to leave this part. This lemon is for the people who wants to read this.]

It was raining hard and the night was cold. Juvia was currently in the shower, while Gray was busy doing his paper works in his laptop. Juvia went out of the bathroom, only a bathrobe covering her body.

"Gosh it's so cold." Juvia said.

Gray looked at her and shook his head with a smile.

"Of course it is raining hard and you still chose to take a bath tonight." Gray said.

"For your information, I used the heater but I didn't thought that when I go out of the bathroom, it will be cold." Juvia said and dried her hair using an extra towel.

Gray was just looking at her as an idea crossed his mind. He smirked. He place his laptop on a desk and went to Juvia then hugged her from behind.

"You're cold right?" Gray asked.

"Yes. Why?" Juvia asked.

"I can warm you up if you want." Gray whispered to Juvia in a seducing manner.

Juvia blushed from what Gray whispered to her and the way he used. Juvia playfully hit his arm. She faced Gray and gave him a smirk.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Fullbuster?" Juvia asked and raised a brow while running her fingers through his clothed chest.

"Well, are you seduced, Mrs. Fullbuster?" Gray asked back and winked at her.

"What if I am Mr. Fullbuster? What will you do?" Juvia asked back and bit her lip in a seducing manner.

Gray gulped then smirked again.

"You know what I will do, Mrs. Fullbuster." Gray said then kissed Juvia passionately.

Juvia wrapped her arm around Gray's neck as he lift he up to their bed. Gray placed Juvia on the bed gently without breaking the kiss. Juvia pulled out from the kiss to get some air.

"Do you feel warm now, Mrs. Fullbuster?" Gray asked, seducing her more.

"I feel warm now but it's not enough." Juvia said as she pull him down for a kiss.

Gray kissed her back as his hands started to roam around her body. His hand was cupping her breast while the other one was running up and down against her thigh. Gray then licked Juvia's lip, asking for entrance and she immidiately accepted him. Their tongues fought for dominance until Gray won. His tongue roamed around her mouth that made Juvia moan. Juvia wrapped his legs around Gray's hip and started grinding their genitals. Gray groaned from what she did. He pulled away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva, connecting them. Juvia was blushing hard and was panting. Her hair was messed up in a seducing manner.

Gray started kissing Juvia on the jawline down to her neck, leaving some lovebites along the way that made Juvia moan out his name.

"Oh Gray..." Juvia moaned.

"That's right baby. Just keep moaning my name." Gray said.

Juvia grinded their clothed genitals harder that made Gray's bulge get bigger and he groaned. Gray removed Juvia's bathrobe and threw it somewhere in the room along his shirt. Juvia was now naked and Gray admired her body, lovingly. Juvia blushed even more. Gray then faced Juvia's breasts and looked at Juvia with lust and love in his eyes as he blow on her breast. Juvia closed her eyes and pinned her head harder on the pillow and looked down at Gray. Gray was teasing her and she know it.

"Gray, please..." Juvia begged.

Gray chuckled.

"As you wish my, Queen." Gray said.

Gray sucked Juvia's nipple while pinching the other nipple using his hand. Juvia ached her back and pushed Gray deeper on her breast. Gray bit her nipple lightly that made Juvia moan.

"Gray..." Juvia moaned.

Gray then sucked her other nipple, giving the same attention. Juvia pulled his hair in pleasure that made Gray groan. When Juvia was satisfied with the attention Gray gave to her breast, Gray's kisses went down to her stomach, down to her pussy. Juvia moaned louder when Gray kissed her genital. Gray then licked hard on her clit that made her moan louder in pleasure and gripped the bedsheets tightly. Gray inserted his middle finger in her hole that made Juvia arch her back. He inserted three fingers and pumped it in a fast pace. Juvia was moaning loudly and was breathing hard. Juvia felt her climax building up.

"Oh Gray! I'm near!" Juvia moaned out.

"Release it all baby." Gray said.

Juvia then reached her climax. Her juices started dripping out of her core and Gray immidiately licked it all up clean. His action made Juvia moan once again. Gray then inserted his tongue in her and started pumping it in and out. Juvia moan loudly as Gray lick her insides. Gray hit her spot several times that made Juvia reach her climax. Gray sucked all her juices until it was clean. Juvia was panting hard and her eyes were burning in pleasure.

"Get ready for the best part baby." Gray said in a seducing manner.

Juvia haven't recovered yet from what Gray did to her earlier when Gray inserted his whole length in her. Pleasure flooded her insides. Gray then thrusted in a fast pace. Juvia moaned his name louder and her eyes rolled at the back of her head in pleasure. Gray groaned louder and moaned out his name. Her insides was like pulling him in whenever he pull back. It's like he was sucked. Gray then groped Juvia while pumping in and out of her. Juvia felt her climax building up once again.

"G-gray! I-i'm almost there~!" Juvia maoned.

"Give it all to me, baby." Gray said.

After some pumps, Juvia reached her climax. Her insides clenched Gray's dick that made Gray moan out her name. Juvia's haven't recovered yet when Gray turned her around and pumped once again, faster and harder this time doing the doggy style. Juvia was drooling in pleasure. Juvia was lost in the world of pleasure, same goes with Gray. Juvia felt her climax building up again.

"Gray, I'm near again~!" Juvia moaned.

"Me too baby...let's release it together." Gray groaned.

Juvia clenched Gray's dick that made him release his climax while Juvia was releasing her juices. When they were both done, Gray pulled out his length and lay down beside Juvia. They're bothe panting hard. Juvia then placed her head on Gray's chest as they both take their deep breath.

"Did I warmed you up successfully, Mrs. Fulbuster?" Gray asked with a smile.

Juvia looked up to him and smiled back.

"More than that, Mr. Fullbuster. Thank you." Juvia said.

"Anything for My Queen. I love you, Juvia." Gray said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Gray, My King." Juvia said as she close her eyes.

A week after, it was raining when Juvia went to her doctor. What the doctor said made Juvia smile and her heart to flutter. Juvia went home and announced to her husband that she was pregnant. Gray hugged Juvia in pure love and joy. Soon they announced it to their parents and to the gang. They were both happy that another angel is coming.

A/N: So how was it readers? Does it suck? Please let me know >_<
Thanks for reading and I do hope this lemon satisfied your expectation, readers. Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment please. Thank you!

oh and before i forgot, I don't think I could write a lemon for Aice haha I'm sorry...anyways...thank you for your understanding.