Chapter 32

Title: Jealous much?

Juvia's POV...

We splashed water to each other. Baby Carla was laughing hard. Then I carried her.

"Let's go back to the cottage, shall we?" I said.

"Hai!" Baby Carla said.

Then we giggled. I put her down then we walked back to our cottage. I was holding Baby Carla's hand. While we were walking, two guys blocked our way.

"Are you with someone?" The guy with blonde hair asked.

"Of course Auntie has! Can't you see me?!" Baby Carla said.

"Can we borrow your Auntie for awhile?" The guy with black hair asked.

"No! Never!" Baby carla said and hugged me.

"Come with us. We'll just have some fun." The guy with blonde hair said to me.

"Sorry but I'm with someone and I don't have any time for the both of you so please excuse us." I said.

I was about to walk the other way when the man hold my arm tightly.

"Get your dirty hands off to my Auntie!" Baby Carla said.

"Just go home already kid." The guy with black hair said.

"What the?! Let me go! I'm not interested to the both of you!" I said.

Gray's POV...

I was fixing something when I noticed Juvia was talking with 2 guys. Why the hell is she talking to those monkeys?! I waited for a moment. Then I saw the guy touched Juvia and she was getting mad now, even Carla.

That's it! No one will touch my girl! I'? I'm the only one who can touch her! I'm going to kill those piece of shits...

I went to them and get the guy's hand off Juvia, forcefully.

"Don't you dare touch her." I said.

"Gray..." Juvia said.

"Uncle! These 2 monkeys harassed us! They're forcing Auntie to go with them!" Carla said to me.

I balled my fist. This shits...Grr.

"Who the fvck are you, dude?!" The blonde shit asked.

"I'm her husband. Back off now or else I'll kill the both of you." I threatened them.

Then they ran away

Tss. Stupid shits. Coward shits. No one will touch my girl except me! I'm the only one who can touch her!

Juvia's POV...

Then Gray carried Baby Carla and grabbed me. When we finally reached the cottage, Gray puts down Baby Carla and whispered something. Then Baby Carla left.

"Why are you talking to those craps huh?!" He said angrily.

I got startled for a moment.

"I-i was not talking to them. They were the one who forced me to go with them but I didn't!" I explained.

"Because you're seducing them!" He said.

"What?! No! I'm not seducing those monkeys and I never will!" I said.

Then he took off his shirt and put it on me. My jaw almost dropped when I saw his SIX PACK ABS. My gosh! I think it's getting hot in here.

"Next time, when your bra is colored, don't wear a white shirt." He said.

Then he whispered something in my ear that made me blush.

"And I'm the only one whom you can seduce." He said.

My heart went wild. The butterflies in my stomach went wild too. (^///////^)

Of course you're the only one i'll seduce. 'Cause you're the one that I love. And that will never change. ♡

[A/N: Hello my beloved readers! PLEASE READ THIS! THIS IS JUST VERU IMPORTANT AND I HOPE I CAN GET YOUT ATTENTION FIR AWHILE. Okay, the next chapter will be a lemon. BUT please don't expect too much on the lemon that I will right. I suck at making lemons because I can't find the riht words to be used. And the lemon will not be a very intense but I'll try making it better. Anyways, THANKS FOR READING!♥]

~Author-san loves ya'll! ♡♥