Chapter 55

Juvia's POV...

Annoying. Annoying. Annoying. Annoying. Annoying!!! You know who's annoying?! The annoying one here is that black haired snake named Ultear! Ugh! I hate her so much! You know why? Because she's always calling and texting Gray! But I'm glad that he doesn't entertain her. And that's what makes him a very good husband. But still! She's so annoying! She's always barging in Gray's office just to have a time to talk to him but I don't give her the chance to do so. But I'm still damn annoyed to her! And now she's back here again in Gray's office, having a meeting with him. But I'm also here in the meeting. And I just hate hearing her voice while he's talking to Gray. She talks in a flirty manner and it just makes me feel irritated! Gosh!

Then when Gray speaks, she looks like she's fantasizing about him. And fvck it annoys me so much! I'd better face a gorilla for an hour than to see this Ultear lady!

When the meeting was done, Gray walked over me and placed his hand over my waist then Ultear walked out of the room and of course in the company. I immediately pry off his hand and walked out of the room. And I entered his office. Well, who wouldn't be pissed if the ex of your husband is there. I sar down on the couch and crossed my arms. Then he entered in. I didn't looked at him and I just rolled my eyes on him. He walked over me and asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No I'm not." I said.

"Did I do something wrong that made you pissed? Tell me please." Gray said.

"No, you're not the problem. The reason why I'm like this is because of that Ultear lady. I hate the way she talks to you, the way she acts with you. It just annoys me a lot! It's like I wanna push her out of this building." I said.

Then i looked at him. He was smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Are you jealous?" He asked with a smirk.

"Me?! Jealous?! What?! No! Never in my life!" I said.

"So that's why you're always annoyed and pissed when Ultear is around talking to me." He said sarcasticly.

"I said I'm not jealous okay?" I said.

"Oh yes you are." He said.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"I said no!"

"I said yes."

"Ugh. Okay fine. I am jealous! Are you happy now?" I said.

"You're so cute when you're jealous! I feel like raping you right now." He said with a smirk.

I blushed madly. He's just a very pervert man!

"Pervert as ever!" I said and slapped is arm playfully.

"I love you." He suddenly said.

I blushed madly again. He really knows how to make me shut. And this stupid butterflies are being wild again!

"I-I love y-you too." I stuttered.

His smile turned into a frown. I looked at him in confusion.

"You're stuttering. It's like you're not sure if you love me." He said sadly.

Then he walked a little bit away from me and turned his back. Is he mad at me? Wait, he's over reacting again. No, he really is mad at me! I stood up and went over him and hugged him from behind.

"I'm sorry. I just stuttered because I was just really overwhelmed and shocked when you suddenly said that. But that does not mean that I don't love you. Of course I love you. And you are the only man that I would love for the rest of my life. I love you so much." I said.

He then took my hands off him and he faced me with a smile plastered on his face. Then he hugged me tightly.

"I know. I was just playing around. But, I really appreciated your speech. I love you more." He said and kissed me.

I kissed him back.

"I love you more than you know." I said.

And we hugged each other for who knows how long. I just want this to last till rhe last breathe that I would take. I would never replace him in my heart.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]