Chapter 134

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia and Gray went to Raven's house. When they finally got there, they parked their car and went in the house. They headed to Raven's meeting room. When they got inside, they sat down on the couch in front of his desk.

"So you finally came." Raven said.

"What is it that were going to talk about, sir?" Gray asked.

"There's another big treat on your lives. Including you Gray and your son..." Raven said.

"I'm informing you about these because this one is heavy and I needed the both of you to help me." Raven said.

"So...what kind of mission is it?" Juvia asked.

Raven pressed a button on his remote control. The screen turned on and flashed a pic on the screen with info's on the side.

"He is Jack Williams. He is a big time druglord and he kills of course. He's also a womanizer. He's also on illegally buying a weapon. That's why I needed the both of you in these mission." Raven said.

They fully understand what Raven said.

"Juvia, your role here is to be an escort...Jack's escort." Raven said.

(Escort=GRO)

Gray huffed. He doesn't want other guys touching his Juvia. He wants her just for him only. Raven chuckled from Gray's reaction.

"You don't have any choice Gray." Raven said.

"Don't worry Gray. I won't let him touch what's yours." Juvia said and smiled.

"But still...I don't want you to seduce other men." Gray complained.

"Don't worry Gray, you'll see the whole business. You will be Jack's business partner." Raven said.

Gray nodded.

"So, you Gray will offer him new high powered fire arms along with that, will be 5 escorts including Juvia. Juvia will be his main dish." Raven said.

Before Gray could even react, Raven continued what he was saying.

"While you do your business with Jack, were going to do our part also. Then when Juvia comes with him, she will lead him into a room, or should I say the trap. You Juvia will firsy seduce him a little more then, cut his happiness. Then we'll give you Gray a go signal for you to Finish the business and get Juvia." Raven said.

"So, what if the plan A failed?" Gray asked.

"Don't worry, I always have my back up plans with me. So if the plan failed, you could start the war, right there." Raven said.

"Okay." Gray said.

"This mission is planned to happen today. Everything's settled now. We'll just have to wait for the night to come." Raven said.

Both Juvia and Gray nodded.

"Oh and we need Jack alive because his boss is the one who's responsible of trying to kill the both of you. He would be our first step to know who this person is." Raven said.

"Yes sir." Gray said.

"The both of you needs to prepare now. It'll be a long day." Raven said.

"Yes dad." Juvia said.

Gray and Juvia went out of the room and they headed to the room where they need to prepare.

"I still don't want to see you seduce that womanizer." Gray said.

"Then close your eyes." Juvia joked.

"He would probably touch your ass. You know that, your ass and boobs are my favorite part of you." Gray said.