Chapter 26

Title: Mission

Juvia's POV...

"Juvia!" Lucy called me.

I turned to look at her.

"Hmm?"

"Juvia, can you please help me?" Lucy asked.

"Help you in what?" I asked.

I then drink water.

"Help me in getting back Natsu." Lucy said.

I accidentally spit out the water I was drinking on the sink.

"You say what?" I asked.

"Help me to get back natsu." She said.

"Huh? But I thought you two are still together. Can you please tell me what happened?" I asked.

"I broke up with him. Well, I broke up with him because I thought he was cheating on me but I was wrong. Hr was just preparing for our anniversary but I already said it and I can't take my word back so I ran away. That's what happened." Lucy said.

Seriously? Is she that dumb to do that? Or her pride just got in the way? Gosh, why do they keep on keeping their pride up. Can't they just lower it down?
I hit her head using my hand.

"Ouch! Why do you have to do that?" Lucy asked.

"I was just trying to shake your brain in chance for you to be smart." I said to her.

"You're so mean." Lucy said and frowned.

I just gave her a bored look.

"You're so stupid. You could take your word back if you just throw your pride away that time and then maybe, the both of you are still together and you're not regretting now." I said to her.

"I can't do anything about that anymore! It already happened." Lucy said.

"Okay you have a point. But it's still your fault. Try to talk to him and explain." I said.

"But it's hard. I mean, it's just so awkward." Lucy said and sighed.

"Do you want him back?" I asked.

"Yes ofcourse." Lucy said.

"Then eat your pride and just do it." I said and leave her there.

Gosh. I think my braincells would explode because of her problem. Then I saw Gray was walking down the stairs holding a paper bag. He went to me and gave me the paper bag.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Take it and wear it." Gray said.

"The paper bag?" I asked.

He facepalmed. He handed me the paper bag and I opened it. There was a cloth so I get it. It was a white dress knee-length.

"What's the occassion?" I asked.

"Just wear it. Were going somewhere." He said.

"Uh, okay." I said then walked up stairs.

I went inside our room and changed my clothes. I'm wearing a white knee-length dress, White flat shoes, and a little make-up on. After that, I walked downstairs and Gray was already dressed up. I went near him. I was about to ask him when I heard Lucy and Natsu quarreling. -_-'
I told her to talk to him not quarrel. I sighed. I went near the door and listened to their conversation.

"...I thought you were cheating so I broke up with you! I didn't know that you were preparing for our anniversary! If only I knew then I could've not said that!" It was Lucy's voice.