Chapter 75

Juvia's POV...

Is that the reason why? He, he really didn't want to do that to me but he wad just trying to protect me. I don't have any idea about that. Because all I thought was that, he just need me for business but I was  wrong. I composed myself back and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Why? Why do you have to do that? Why do you have to ruin your image to me?! All this time I thought that you just need me for business. But I was wrong because you were just trying to protect me...." I said.

"Now that You understand, I hope you still can forgive me." He said.

"Tell me who helped and informed you that." I said.

"It was us Juvia." Levy said.

My eyes widened. I can't believe that this is happening to me.

"It was you guys all this time?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked.

"Beause I told them not to tell you. It was all my fault. Don't blame them." Dad said.

"But we really treated you right not because your dad told us to do so. But because you're part of our family now. And we really did love you. I hope you could forgive us." Levy said.

"This is too much for me to take. I need to breathe. Please, I want to be alone for now so please leave this room now." I said.

"But Juvia---"

"I said leave!!!" I yelled at them.

Then they obliged me with a heavy heart. When all of them was out, I cried my heart out.

Why does this have to happen to me? What I thought was wrong about my dad. All this time, he was just really protecting me and I don't even noticed it. He was sacrificing all this time while I was busy seeing his faults. I never thought about his feelings. I'm such a bad daughter.

Then pain rushed in my stomach like it's been twisted over and over. I clutched the bed sheets and whimper in pain. This is horrible. Then I remembered what the doctor told me back then about my baby.

"You're baby is tough. You know, if a pregnant woman suffered something like you do, maybe the baby's gone but yours is different. You love your baby so much and the baby can feel it. The baby loves you too so much that the baby will never let go. But please take a good care of your baby. And please, as long as you can stay away from stress and depression, your baby will be safe. You're baby is not giving up so you should not give up too...The baby's fighting because the baby knows it's worth fighting for."

The doctor's right. I shouldn't give up because there are still worth fighting for. Then suddenly, the pain I feel subsided. Baby really loves me and I really love my baby. I think, this is the time I should forgive and forget. Because if I didn't let go of the pain, I wouldn't live in future. And my future is my baby.

I sat up and reached for the glass of water beside the bed and drink it. I then decided to stand up and opened the cabbinet because I'm going to get my notebook. And I was right that my notebook is here. I get it and I sat down on the bed again. This will be the start of my life. A new life to forgive, to forget, and to love. I would cherish all the moments with my family.

[A/N: The end.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just joking!!! The new beggining will happen on the next chapter. Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks.] :-)