❤Chapter 16❤

Title: Punishment

Juvia's POV...

I was sleeping when I feel that someone was touching my face. I lazily opened my eyes and there I saw the most hottest And handsome specimen on earth. I saw that he smiled. Gosh, I'm dreaming about Gray again.

"You really are handsome..." I said, sleepy.

"Well thank you. And you really are beautiful." Gray said.

It feels so real. Then I pinched his nose slightly then a realization hit me. Why does it feel so real. I pinched my cheeks then I blushed hard. WELL, WHO WOULDN'T?! I EVEN TOLD HIM THAT HE'S SO HANDSOME! OH MY GOSH! PLEASE KILL ME NOW!
Because I was surprised, I fall out of the bed. My butt landed on the ground and it hurts!

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Well I am here because, I want to see my hot and gorgeous wife." He said while smiling.

I quickly stood up and faced him.

"Excuse me, I am not your wife, okay?" I said mockingly and crossed arms.

He get up from the bed and quickly went near me. He hold me closer to him by grabbing me by the waist. I blushed.

"You are my wife. And that will never change. You're mine. Only mine." Gray said sencerely.

I almost give up on him when my mind reminded me of his mistake. I pushed him away from me and I crossed my arms.

"Then work hard for it. Now, get out of my room." I said.

"Okay." He said while smiling.

When he finally reached the door, he looked at me.

"And I'm really handsome, huh." Gray said with a smirk.

I blushed madly and pushed him out of my room. I shut the door closed and lean on it. Gosh, what wll I do now?

I walked out of my room only in my undergarments and robe. I saw the gang sitting in the living room so I went to them.

"Ehem." I said.

They looked at me and Gray's jaw dropped. He's insane.

"There is no water flowing out of the faucet. Since, I'm only in my robe and I can't carry a pale of water, Gray, can you please get a pale of water. I really need it now." I said with a wicked smile.

"Okay. Natsu, get a pale of water." Gray said.

I shot him with my death glare.

"No. You should be the one to get that. You're my HUSBAND right?" I said.

"Okay." Gray said.

"Oh and, I need 4 pales of clean water." I said.

"What? But I can't carry 4 of them. I only have 2 hands you know." He said.

"Okay. You could bring Natsu with you. BUT, you should carry 2 pales okay?" I said then walked inside my room.

I walked in my bathroom and opened the shower. Actually, there's really a water flowing here. I just gave a task to Gray. Actually, I'm gonna give him five tasks. And if he did it all, then I would forgive him. And I made the tasks harder. After taking a bath, I wore my clothes and brushed my hair. After that, I walked out of my room and I saw Gray and Natsu, panting while holding 2 pales each.

"Here's the water." Natsu said while panting.

"Oh, I was about to inform you That the faucet is flowing now. Anyways, Thanks for the effort." I said and smiled.

I walked in my room again and I did a.....Yandere laugh. I heard the two complained but I just brushed it off. And do the Yandere laugh again.

A/N: Sorry For not updating for so long! 'Cause I was really busy this past few days and my cousins doesn't want to share their wifi to me! They are really selfish! But I could careless. Sorry for the wrong grammars and typographical errors. Anyways, have a nice day!

Thanks for reading!

Hit 'vote' if you like/loved it.

Hit 'comment' if you wanna said something.

I hope for your feedbacks!