Chapter 107

Title: Mission Impossible 2

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia and Mark went to his room and there was so many bodyguards in the area. Juvia smirked mentally.

'All of you would die tonight.' Juvia thought.

They went in his room and locked the door. Juvia was taken aback when Mark pushed her on the bed. And he went on top of her.

"You know, you've been turning me on earlier until now. You're such a chick, you know that? And my dick is already excited to slam in that tight pussy of yours." He said.

Juvia was really disgusted and she wants to kill this man already.

"Oops. Not so fast Mark~sama." Juvia said.

Juvia pushed him off her and he was the only one laying in bed now. She get a handcuff and handcuffed his hands on the bed. Juvia was on top of him.

"Are you excited to see my surprise for you?" Juvia asked.

"Of course I am!" Mark said.

Juvia strip off her jacket and Mark's eyes widened.

"Gosh. This is heaven." Mark said.

Juvia put on a sleeping mask on him.

"For more excitement. I will make sure that this is the night that you will never forget." Juvia whispered to him seductively and kissed him on the ear.

Juvia got off him and she get her gun out and pointed it on the guy in front of her. She was really mad at this guy for killing her mother that she already wants to kill him. Juvia was about to pull the trigger when suddenly, the door opened and she quickly hid her gun. It was one of his men. Juvia screamed.

"Oh my gosh! Why did you entered?!" Juvia acted.

The man freaked out when he saw Juvia and he quickly looked away. Juvia pulled off Mark's sleeping mask and Mark looked at the guy that barged in.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Get the hell outta here!" Mark said.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry." The guy said and went out and closed the door.

"Let's start the fun shall we?" Juvia said.

Mark nodded. Juvia went on top of him and she quickly pointed the gun on him. His eyes widened.

"Shh. Speak and die." Juvia said.

Juvia hit the gun on his head and he fainted. Juvia uncoffed him.

"I finally got him." Juvia said.

[There's a problem. They found out that you're an intruder. A war is happening downstairs.]

"And who the hell will get this shit?!"

[Someone will be there and help you to get that guy.]

"Okay." Juvia said.

Then a man went in Juvia pointed the gun on the guy.

"Wait, don't shoot me. I'm the one that's been sent here to help you." He said.

Juvia just nodded. The guy carried Mark and headed out.

"I'll cover you." Juvia said.

Juvia started shooting the enemies as they pass by. Juvia looked around and found a way for them to escape. But an idea popped in her mind.

"Go now. I'll just finish some business here." Juvia said.

"But--" She cut him off.

"Just go there! I can handle myself!" Juvia said.

"Fine." The guy said and fled.

Juvia smirked because she can finally enhance her gun skills. She went downstairs and shoot some enemies. When it was clear, Juvia looked around. She just want to clear the area that's why she's here. She was walking around and searching some enemies. Then suddenly, someone threw a smoke grenade. She quickly wore her smoke mask. She shooted the guy who threw the smoke grenade. She was walking through the smoke when suddenly, someone bumped into her. She quickly faced the person and pointed her gun to him. And the man did also the same. She can't see clearly who it was but it seems like she can't just shoot the guy. When the smoke faded, Juvia removed her mask and her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

"What are you doing here Gray?!" Juvia said in surprise.

[A/N: Why is Gray even there? Find it out on the next chapter! Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]