Chapter 18

Title: Thank you...

Gray's POV...

"Juvia!!" The lady said.

"Levy-san!!" Juvia said.

They both hugged each other happily.

"Where have you been?" The lady asked named levy.

"I'll explain it to you inside." Juvia said.

"And who are they?" Levy asked.

"Well, they are...i'll just explain it to you inside." Juvia said.

We walked inside the house and sat down in the couch.

"Gajeel! Pantherlily! Juvia is finally home!" Levy said.

Then a guy with long spiky hair with piercings all over his face and a young boy went in the living room where we are.

"I missed you so much rainwoman! Where the hell did you go?! We were so worried about you! Are you alright?" The guy asked.

"Gajeel-san has so many questions. I'll answer it one by one so please sit down and relac while I explain." Juvia said.

"I was gone for five months because..." Juvia looked at me.

"...I was kidnapped. But don't worry now guys! I'm alright. They didn't hurt me or anything." Juvia said.

"And...that guy with a raven hair is my husband." Juvia said.

"WHAT?! WHEN?! HOW?! WHY?!" Levy and Gajeel freaked out.

"Dad, Mom, please listen firt to Juvia-chan's explanation before you react." The boy said calmly.

"Yeah, the boy's right." Natsu butted in.

"Shut up Natsu!" I said.

"I am married with that guy and his name is Gray Fullbuster. Actually, they were the ones who kinapped me and forced me to marry him. But, as what I said earlier, I'm alright. There's nothing to be worried about. They're all nice to me." Juvia said.

Levy and Gajeel looked at me and I sighed. Guess I need to apologize.

"And I'm sorry for that. Don't worry. I promise that I will never hurt her." I said.

"Okay, apology accepted." Levy said and smiled.

"Well thanks." I said.

"Anyway, how's your married life now Juvia?" Levy asked while smirking.

"What are you talking about?" Juvia asked.

"Did you two already did it?" Levy said.

Soon. We'll do it soon when she's already fine with it.

"What?! No!" Juvia blushed madly.

"Eh? But it's been 5 months already. You two should do it already so you could have 30 babies!" Levy said.

Juvia blushed madly and covered her face using her hand.

Well, don't worry. We'll make it 50 since it's fun making babies.

"Hey! You're Gray right? Please take a good care of Juvia." Gajeel said.

"Yeah! And if you don't, I'll cut your balls off you understand me?" The boy said.

"Don't worry I will." I said.

"Good." They said.

We had fun doing some activities with them. Juvia was really happy and I'm glad for that. Before we leave, i gave them our address so they can visit Juvia more often. We get inside the car and drive home. While in the car, Juvia hold my hand and smiled.

"Thank you for everything Gray. And i already forgive you." Juvia said then lean her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks." I said and smiled at her.

[A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammars and for the typographical errors. Thanks for reading!]