Chapter 70

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently in front of the mirror, making myself more presentable. Because today is the day that Gray and I would talk. I'm wearing a light blue knee-length dress and I partnered it up with a blue ballerina flats. I then stood up and grabbed my shoulder bag. I then went out of my condo and I was about to walk in the elevator when suddenly...

"Hey Juvia wait up!" Lyon said.

I then decided to wait for him and while waiting for him to catch up, I pressed the button of the elevator. Lyon stopped while panting when he was close enough to me. After doing so, he looked at me for a moment and looked at the elevator door. Then he looked back at me again with wide eyes.

" Juvia, Is that you?" He asked in disbelief.

"Oh yes I am." I said.

"You're so gorgeous! I mean, you're already gorgeous before but you looked more gorgeous this time!" He said in amazement.

I chuckled as we get inside the elevator.

"You're making fun of me again." I said.

"No, really. You looked more gorgeous this time." He said and smiled.

"Whatever." I said playfully.

I then pressed the button for the ground floor.

"Wait, to whom are you even making yourself presentable? Or do you perhaps have any occasion to attend to?" He asked.

"No. It's just that, today is the day that me and Gray could talk." I said.

"That's good to hear. But are you sure that the two of you could really talk?" Lyon asked.

"Mhm. Lucy helped me with that." I said.

"Well then, good luck for you. I hope things get better now for the both of you." He said.

Then we finally reached the ground floor. The door opened and we went out and walked out of the building.

"So, are you going to Gray's company or in his house?" He asked.

"Well, I'm going to his company since Lucy said that Gray is always there." I said.

Lyon was about to ask something when, someone tapped my shoulder from behind so I turned to look but I was surprised by a flash of the camera.

"COOL! COOL! That's really COOL!" The guy said.

"Excuse me, why did you do that?" I asked.

"You are a photogenic one and that's really COOL! By the way, my name is Jason and what's yours?" The guy asked who's name was Jason.

"I am Juvia Lockser." I said.

"I am a photographer and I'm currently searching for a model who's got a perfect hourglass body and I finally found one and it was you! So, can I hire you?" He asked.

I gave him a confused look.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not an illegal recruiter and I don't do illegal things. In fact, I can even show your my business permit and other things." He said.

"Jason, stop bothering her." Lyon said.

"Oh lyon, you're here!" Jason said.

"Wait, you know each other?" I asked.

"Yes. He's a real photographer. He's a famous one." Lyon said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep." Lyon said.

"So, are you in or in?" Jason asked.

"I don't have any choice in that but I'm really sorry I really can't because I'm pregnant." I said.

"That's fine!" He said.

Then he handed me a calling card and he just disappeared.

"You're pregnant?!" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Congratulations! Maybe that's the reason why you're here because you want Gray to know that." He said.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks!]