Chapter 38

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was getting nervous when she saw the guards were holding a metal detector. Juvia looked at Gray. And Gray just hold her hand. HHWW. The guard with Black hair looked at Juvia seriously. The guard touched Juvia on her shoulder down to her waist. The guard get his metal detector and roamed it around Juvia's body except her private parts. Gray growled mentally. He was jealous again because the guard was touching her. Juvia was surprised when the metal detector didn't detected the gun and the daggers. Then the guards let them in. Gray pulled Juvia by the waist to get her closer to him. Juvia blushed madly.

"The daggers and the gun was not detected. How come?" Juvia asked.

"Because of the pocket. It manipulates the metal into a plastic. So that, the metal detector will not work against it." Gray explained.

'Wow. This is just so amazing!'
Juvia thought.

They went inside the Bar and loud music welcomed them. They passed through people and Juvia was getting disgusted. She just smell smoke from the cigarette, alcohol, body odor, and sweat. Then they walked up the stairs and thank goodness it was V.I.P's place already. They went inside a room, a very big room. Once when the door was closed, the loud music they hear outside fade. They sat down on the couch.

"Finally! You came! I thought you would just ignore my invitation." The man said.

"Ofcourse I wouldn't." Gray said.

"Oh, and you brought your wife with you, and I can say, you're really good at picking ladies huh. She's goegeous." The man said.

Juvia felt uneasy with the man but she just decided to hide it. Gray was getting irritated at the man.

"Let's just get over with this, Payne." Gray said.

The man chuckled. The man handed a contract to Gray. Gray gets the paper and he was about to sign the paper when...

"I think...This is just a waste of time." Gray said.

The man raised a brow but he still has that stupid smile.
Gray ripped the paper into two and crumpled it. Then he trow it at the man named Payne.

"Just as I thought. You really can't keep your promises, huh?" Payne asked and chuckled.

"Yep." Gray said.

"Well then, the war starts, now!" Payne said.

Gray quickly get his gun and pointed it to Payne. Payne also did that. The gang of Gray and Payne's pointed their guns to each other. Gray quickly shoot Payne and it started raining bullets. They hid behind the couch.

"You will never get away from this, Gray!" Payne said.

"Really? Let's see!" Gray said back.

Their war reached until the outside of their room. The people in the bar freaked out and runs out of the Bar imnediately. Juvia was seperated from Gray because of the crowd that was running earlier. Juvia was walking around and hiding when suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" Juvia yelled at the man.

Juvia kicked the guy's balls and the guy falls on the ground. Juvia saw a pipe and get it.

"Die you shit." Juvia mumbled and hit the pipe on the guy's head.

After that, Juvia ran away and searched for Gray and the gang. Juvia was searching for them when suddenly, someone pushed her hard on the wall. Juvia groaned in pain.

"You think you can run away bitch?" The lady said.

"I never think of running away you shit." Juvia said.

[A/N: Oh my gosh. It's raining bad words here...]

"Ha! You think you can fool me bitch?" The lady said.

"Nah...I don't need to. You're already a fool. So, why bother?" Juvia said and smirked.

"I'm gonna get the crap out if you bitch!" The lady said.

"Let's see." Juvia said.

The lady punched Juvia on the face but Juvia dodged it. Then Juvia kicked the girl on the stomach, followed by a punch on the lady'a face. Juvia was about to punch the lady when the lady quickly kicked Juvia on the chest. Juvia landed on the boxes with wines in it. Juvia managed to stand up but the lady hit her with a gun on her head. Juvia falls on the ground, still concious.

"I told ya i'll kill you bitch right?" The lady said and smirked.

Juvia reached for her dagger under her skirt secretely while the lady is blabbering.

"Oh by the way, My name's Amanda. See you in hell." Amanda said and pointed her gun on Juvia's head.

"I don't care about your name bitch." Juvia said.

Juvia quickly stabbed Amanda on the stomach. Amanda dropped the gun and she fall on the ground. Juvia stood up and pulled the dagger off Amanda. She whined in pain.

"*sigh* I was expecting a great and wise battle, bitch. But what can I expect on a stupid shit like you?" Juvia said.

Then Juvia stabbed Amanda on the chest and after that juvia walked away.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!]