Chapter 132

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was preparing the bed when Gray went in. Juvia didn't bothered to look at him. Gray sighed and hugged her from behind. Juvia felt guilty. She tried her very best to ignore his hug. She really stopped herself from hugging him back.

Juvia released from his hug and she laid down on the bed, not waiting for him. Juvia turned her back on Gray when he also laid down beside her. Gray hugged her again from behind.

"Goodnight Juvia." Gray said and kissed her neck.

When she felt that Gray was asleep, she turned around to face him and hugged him back. She snuggled closer as Gray pulled her closer to him. But Gray was still awake, he just pretended that he's asleep. He smiled when Juvia snuggled closer to him.

Juvia woke up with a heavy feeling. It was really not good to sleep without fixing your problem with your partner. She was surprised that Gray was gone already.

'Where is that guy?' Juvia thought.

Juvia fixed herself and went out of her room. She went downstairs and checked the dining room only to be surprised that Jay was eating alone. Juvia frowned.

'Why did that guy left Jay eating here alone?!' Juvia thought.

She kissed Jay on his head and he looked at Juvia and smiled.

"Goodmorning mom!" Jay said.

"Goodmorning Jay." Juvia said.

Juvia sat down beside him and asked.

"Why are you eating here alone? Where's your dad?" Juvia asked.

"He already left. He was in a hurry." Jay said.

"And left you alone here?" Juvia asked.

"I told him to do so. Because I think it's really important." Jay said.

"Why didn't you woke me up to join you?" Juvia asked.

"I don't want to disturb your beautiful slumber. Coz I would really feel bad if I disturb your sleep." Jay said.

Juvia kissed Jay on his forehead. She really felt bad when she saw that Jay was eating alone.

When Jay was done eating, he asked Juvia if they could go to the park. Juvia was hesitant at first but then, gave in when Jay used his technique.

They were in the park and Juvia watched as Jay played with other kids. She smiled unconciously. She sat down on the bench. When Jay got tired from playing, he went to Juvia and sat down beside her. Juvia wiped his sweat and changed his clothes.

"Mom, can I ask something?" Jay asked.

"Yes baby, what is it?" Juvia asked.

"I noticed yesterday that you didn't talked to Dad like you guys do before. Are the both of you, quarrelling?" Jay asked.

Juvia wasn't surprised that Jay would ask this kind of question to her. She just sighed.

"Unfortunately yes..." Juvia said.

"Why?" Jay asked.

"Well...yesterday, some ladies flirted your dad in front of my face and he just let them...that's why I got mad at him." Juvia said.

"So you're saying that you're jealous?" Jay asked.

Juvia blushed and looked away.

"Of course not. Why would I be?" Juvia said.

Jay chuckled that made Juvia look at him.

"Mom, you don't need to deny it. You wouldn't be like that if you're not jealous. You're mad because other ladies likes dad." Jay said.