Chapter 98

3rd Person's POV...

Raven was staring at his now sleeping daughter who was tired from crying all day, all night. He was combing his daughter's hair when a realization hit him.

'This wouldn't all happen if I just took a good care of you. Maybe if I treated you like a princess back then, maybe you would grow up with a happy life and now living with your happy family. If only.' Raven thought.

"I could've done this before to you if only things weren't complicated back then. I could've been with you every step of the way of your life. But things happens for a reason." Raven said.

He kissed his daughter's forehead and a tear escaped his eyes. He realized that he have passed away the years of Juvia's life. He could've been a good father to her. Things wouldn't turn out like this if he just loved her right. But, he only did this to make her tough. For her to learn on how to stand up on her own feet. His moment was ruined by a call from someone. He answered the call.

[I finally found out where the jerk is.]

Raven sat up from surprise and he looked back at his daughter. A smile formed on his face.

"As expected from you Eucliff. So where is that jerk?"

[He's in his new built up mansion in ***** and his son is with him.]

"Good."

[You're welcome sir. You know that I would do anything for your family especially for Juvia.]

"Just keep an eye on her when she get in that place."

[Hai!]

Then Raven ended the call. He sighed. When he looked back at his daughter, she was already awake. She looked at him with those pair of sad/gloomy eyes.

"I now know where they are." Raven said.

Juvia sat up immediately from what she just heard from Raven.

"Really?! Where are they?!" Juvia asked.

"In ****** and I'm sure that he's there with your son." Raven said.

"Thanks dad." Juvia said.

Juvia immediately went in the bathroom. Raven went out of her room and he went downstairs in the living room. He sat down on the couch.

After taking a bath, Juvia quickly wore her clothes and after that, she headed out of her room. She went downstairs and she saw her father sitting on the couch.

"I'm going now dad." Juvia said.

"I'll come with you." Raven said.

"No need to, dad. I can do it on my own." Juvia said.

"Are you sure?" Raven asked.

"Yes dad. Thanks for your help."  Juvia said.

"Okay." Raven said.

Juvia went out of the house and she went in her car. She drove her car to the place where Gray lives. When she finally arrived there, she parked her car out of the village then went out of the car, she headed to Gray's mansion. There were so many guys guarding the way to Gray's mansion so Juvia needs to hide.

'I need to get my son no matter what happens.' Juvia thought.

Juvia sneaked in the mansion easily by crawling in the tall grass so that, she wouldn't get caught. When she was finally in the mansion's garden, she quickly hid at the back of the tree. 3 guys was also in the garden. She looked all over the place and she saw a safe way to get in the mansion. She quickly but carefully went to that way. She just walked further in that way and when she finally reached the end, she noticed that it was a small door that she could pass through. She gently pushed the small door but it wouldn't open. She sighed.

"I guess I'll have to kick this thing. I just hope no one would notice this." Juvia mumbled to herself.

She backed away a little bit for her to have the space to kick. She kicked the door and it blew somewhere. She crawled further and when she was finally out of the tunnel, she landed on the ground, face first. She immediately get up composing herself. She looked around and there was no one. She sighed.

'Thank goodness that no one's here. Because this will really be embarrasing. But I really need to find my son now.' Juvia thought.

[A/N: To be continued on the next chapter. Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks! I♥U!]