♥Chapter7♥

♥Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words. Enjoy reading.♥

Title: Peace

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was sitting on the floor while working something in her laptop that Gray gave him. Then the door opened revealing Gray. Juvia didn't mind him and just rolled her eyes. Gray sighed.

Damn. When will she stop arguing with me? I'm just so tied from all this shits. Gray thought.

"I know i'm beautiful and all but don't you know that staring is rude? And your stare is so creepy." Juvia said.

Gray rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Tch. You really are a big mouth." Gray said while taking off his neck tie.

"Psh. You really are a pervert." Juvia said to Gray.

Gray facepalmed and sighed heavily. He took off his coat theb looked at Juvia. Juvia looked at him too.

"What?" Juvia asked.

"Can you---can we please stop all this arguing? Cause i'm so damn tired of all this shits already." Gray said in defeat.

Juvia was taken aback. Juvia think for a moment. Juvia sighed and looked at him.

"You're right. Let's just stop this arguing. Besides i'm tired of arguing with you and i know i will loose in our arguing." Juvia said.

Gray sighed in relief and sit down on the bed.

"Finally. Thank God. And can we just act or treat each other as husband and wife? Besides were married already." Gray said.

Juvia blushed and looked away.

"Were married cause you forced me to." Juvia reasoned out.

"You're starting to argue with me again." Gray warned again.

"Okay fine. I will act as your oh so beautiful and hot wife." Juvia said playfully.

"Beautiful and hot? Really?" Gray said mockingly.

"Of course! I'm so gorgeous, hot, and all okay." Juvia said proudly.

"Okay, okay. So were...in peace already okay?" Gray asked.

Juvia's eyed widened in a sarcastic manner.

"Oh my gosh. Were in peace already?! OMG! So it means were dead already?! I wasn't informed about that huh." Juvia said sarcasticly.

"You're being sarcastic again. What i mean is, Were husband and wife now okay?" Gray said.

"Oh, okay. Peace." Juvia said and held her hand to Gray.

"Peace." Gray said and held Juvia's hand and they shake hands.

Juvia and Gray smiled at each other. Then Juvia noticed that this is the first time Gray smiled at her. Juvia blushed.

Why am i blushing all this time?! This is so not gonna happen again to me! Juvia thought.

The next day...

Juvia woke up and Gray wasn't there.

Maybe he's working now. Juvia thought.

Juvia sighed and get up. Juvia looked at herself using the mirror. She frowned.

"Why do i always wake up with a messy hair?" Juvia wondered.

Juvia get inside the bathroom and took a shower. After that, she wear her clothes. She combed her hair. She goes downstairs to eat her breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs. Fullbuster." The maids greeted her.

Juvia blushed at the thought of Mrs. Fullbuster...

"Good morning. And please don't call me Mrs. Fullbuster, it's too formal. Just call me Juvia." Juvia said and smiled.

"Okay Juvia." The maids said.

"Better." Juvia said.

Juvia sat down on the chair and started eating her breakfast. After eating her breakfast, juvia go to the living room and watched Television. Then she saw Melinda, the head of the maids.

"Oh..um...good morning Melinda-san." Juvia greeted Melinda with a smile.

"Good morning Juvia." Melinda said and smiled.

"Um..may i ask where are you going?" Juvia asked.

"Oh i'm gonna buy some groceries. Want me to buy something for you?" Melinda asked.

"Um..no. uh...can i go with you? I'm just so bored here. Please?" Juvia said.

"But Gray said---" Melinda was cut off.

"Please? I promise i won't escape. Just let me come with you, please? Pretty pretty please?" Juvia said with a pout.

"Okay fine. You really are a stubborn girl." Melinda said and chuckled.

"Yaay! Come on! Come on! Come on!" Juvia said excitedly.

"But wait. Wearing that?" Melinda asked.

"Uh-uh." Juvia said proudly.

Juvia was just wearing a red sundress and a red flip flops. Melinda sighed then chuckled.

While they where buying some grocery, Juvia saw a magazine that caught her attention. Juvia get the magazine and read the title.

How to be a good wife...

Juvia think for a moment if she will get the magazine or not.

This will help me a lot on how to be a good wife... Juvia smiled from the thought.

Juvia decided to get the magazine. They paid for the groceries and for the magazine. Melinda saw the magazine and smiled.

Juvia get inside her room. She sat down on the bed she stared at the magazine for a moment.

This is it! Juvia thought and opened the magazine then started reading the article...

♥♡♥

{A/N: Thanks for reading!}

♥♡♥