♥Chapter12♥

Title: Party

Juvia Lockser Fullbuster's POV...

I go back downstairs and sat on the sofa with a frown. I grumpily get the remote control and changed the channels of the T.V.

That Gray. He really is cheating on me does he? Grrrr...

Then i noticed that the gang was staring at me. I gave them a what-look.

"Where do you really wanna watch? You keep on changing the chanels." Lucy said.

"Yeah. You seem a little bit off. Have a problem?" Mira asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Maybe she has a problem with Gray. Maybe she's thinking that Gray is cheating on her, replacing her or---" i cut natsu off.

"Shut up Natsu! I'm in a bad mood okay?" I said.

"Woah. You're scary when you're pissed off." Wendy said.

I was about to speak when Gray came and interrupted our little chat. He sat beside me and i just rolled my eyes on him and crossed arms. I heard him sighed and i just brushed it off. The hell i care. Then the gang did their own business again.

"Hey Juvia." Gray said.

"What?" I said grumpily not even looking at him.

"Can we please talk?" Gray asked.

"Were already talking ya know." I said sarcasticly.

"Stop being sarcastic okay?" Gray said.

I just sighed for an answer. And i heard him sighed too. What a copy cat.

"Mom and dad held a party. And they wanted to meet you so you must attend the party with me and the gang." Gray said.

Wait. What did he just said?

Mom and dad wanted to meet you...

Mom and dad...

Wanted to...

Meet you...

Mom and dad...

Meet you...

Wanted to meet you....

Processing....1,2,3...

"Eh?! But why? Can't i attend the party? Or can't i make an excuse so that i will not meet them?" I said nervously.

I admit i'm being paranoid here. Well, who wouldn't?! Meeting his parents didn't even crossed my mind! Cause what if they don't like me for their son? What if they persecute me?

"No you can't. Besides, mom is excited to meet you. You can't turn them down. And you're my wife so you should be there." Gray said that made me blush so i looked away.

He's making me blush. Does it help? Yes it does. My nervousness is fading away now. Thanks to my very sweet and romantic husband.