Chapter 78

Juvia's POV...

I was preparing the breakfast when suddenly, my phone rang. I answered the call.

"Hello?"

[I just want to remind you that you have a photoshoot today so please hurry up now because if you don't you're going to be late.]

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in an hour."

[In an hour?!---]

"Bye."

Then I quickly ended the call. That was my P.A. actually it was Meredy and I turned her into my P.A so that were close to each other. Then I saw them walked in the dining and greeted me when they saw me.

"Good morning Juvia-san." Levy said.

"Good morning Levy." I said.

"G'morning." Gajeel said.

"Good morning." I said.

"Ohayo-minna!" Jay greeted.

"Ohayo!" I greeted back.

Then they sat down and eat their breakfast. I then went upstairs to change clothes.

,,,...,,,

"Wow, You're very early, huh." Meredy said sarcasticly.

"I know." I said and smiled.

"Whatever." She said.

I was about to go inside my changing room when the President of the company called my attention.

"You're late again Ms. Lockser!" He said angrily.

"Get used to it." I said boredly.

"I'm even wondering how did you became part of the board. You're not even worth it." He said.

"Well me too. I'm even wondering how you became the president of this company. Because you're not even worth it. You're too irresponsible to be the president. And not to mention, you're also a spoiled brat." I said.

"You parasite. I will make sure you will step down as the Vice President of this company." He said.

"Really? I'm scared!" I said sarcasticly.

Then I went inside my changing room but he was knocking on the door loudly.

"Don't you dare walk away from me while I'm still talking to you!" He said.

I the opened the door and pointed a gun on his head.

"Shut up and leave or else I will blow your brain off. Well, if you even have." I said.

Then he walked out. Coward. I then changed my outfit. After that, I went out of the changing room and then went to my place.

"Juvia! You ready?" Jason asked.

"Yah." I said.

"That's cool! Let's do this!" Jason said.

(Let's just skip the posing part ans other stuffs because I don't really have any idea about those things.)          

When the photoshoot was finally done, I wore my decent clothes back and then I talked to Jason.

"Jason, when will be the release of the next magazine?" I asked.

"This week." He said.

"This week?! But how about the other magazine?" I asked.

"Oh, it was released early because the owner of the company doesn't want any delays." He said.

"Oh, by the way I haven't seen or heard about this "owner of the company". Who is it?" I asked.

"I don't even have any idea." He said.

"Well, I'll be going to work now." I said

"Okay." He said.

Then I leaved. I went to the company and went in my office. I became the Vice President of this company because of hardwork. I was the secretary of the Vice President before but he already resigned and he annointed me as the Vice President of the company. I don't even know how and why she did that. Anyways, the president was mad at mr because of that and because I refused his son's marriage proposal. I refused because I know that they only want my money and properties and also, because the guy was a pervert and ugly (Bora). I almost killed Bora because he tried to kiss me so I beat the crap out of him. I don't care about that president, he's just a parasite. While I was working on my papers, Meredy slash Personal Assistant slash secretary slash manager walked in.

"What is it Meredy-san?" I asked.

"We have an emergency meeting and the board needs you there." She said.

"Okay. I'll just finish this paper then i'll go." I said.

"Okay." She said.

[A/N: The next chapter will be Gray's POV since I already miss his character and I'm running out of things on Juvia's POV. The next chapter will maybe, surprise you. Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks.]