Chapter 120

Juvia's POV...

"Mom, are you mad at Dad?" Jay asked.

Were currently in my room and lying on the bed.

"I'm not mad at your dad." I said.

"Then why did you ignored him yesterday when he pay us a visit?" Jay said.

Yesterday, Gray visited Jay and I ignored him all day. He even asked me if I'm mad at him but I didn't answered him. That's all. Well, who wouldn't be mad on what they did last last day. I sighed.

"Well...can I skip that question, honey?" I said to him.

"No you can't mom. Just answer it please." Jay said.

I looked at him and sighed. This kid really wants to know everything, huh.

"Fine. I was mad at him because he had a fight with Lyon. I already told them to stop but Lyon didn't stopped. I tried to pull Lyon away but to my surprise, he pushed me away that made me fall on the ground. So, I yelled at them and told them to leave us alone." I said.

Jay sit up quickly and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Pops did what?!" Jay asked.

"I said, he pushed me away that made me fall on the ground." I said.

He frowned and I saw him balled his fist in anger.

"Pops doesn't have the right to hurt you mom! I hate him! This is unforgivable!" He said in anger.

I also sat down and calmed him down.

"Calm down young man. It was all just an accident. There's nothing to get worried about." I said.

"No! I won't forgive him unless you also forgive him. But, did Dad hurt you too?" Jay asked.

"No he didn't. In fact, he stopped when i told him to do so." I said.

"So dad doesn't have any record to you?" Jay asked.

I nodded and smiled to him. Well, Gray didn't do anything harm to me. I guess, I just have to forgive him.

"That's good! I'm happy that dad didn't harmed you." Jay said.

He smiled, I smiled back. This kid really loves his dad. Well, I'm glad about that.

"Mom, can I borrow your phone?" Jay suddenly asked.

Gray's POV...

I'm currently here in the bar (in his mansion) with the guys.

"Man, you're back to being a drunken master again,eh?" Natsu said.

"I'm just pissed." I said.

Because Lyon picked up a fight with me in front of Juvia. Now, she's mad at me. She even ignored me all day yesterday.

"What happened?" Jellal asked.

"Lyon picked up a fight with me in front of Juvia. She's mad at me and she ignored me all day yesterday." I said.

"Why won't you apologize to her?" Romeo said.

"I tried to but, she ignored it yesterday." I said.

"Then do it again, dude. I'm sure she will eventually forgive you." Natsu said.

"She doesn't want to see me today." I said.

"Then try it again." Jellal said.

I sighed. I was drinking my beer when my phone rang. I checked who it was.