Chapter 30

Title: Beach

Juvia's POV...

After the party, we go home. Carla was sleeping already on my lap. And driver is Gray. We finally arrived and went inside the house. I was carrying Carla. When we finally reached upstairs, I was about to get in our room when I noticed that Gray was going on the different direction.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"In my office. I'm just gonna handle something." He said.

"Where will Carla sleep?" I asked.

"I'll carry her to her room." Gray said and went near me.

I handed Carla to him then suddenly, Carla moved and that made me and Gray's face to get closer.

(0///////////0) OMG. Just 1 inch away!

Because of that, I immediately handed her to him and backed away quickly. He was surprised from what I did.

"I-I'm going n-now. Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." Gray said back.

I immediately went inside our room and Locked the door. Then I leaned on it.

We almost kissed. Our face was just 1 inch away! OMG! If i moved then maybe, our lips touched already. What if, I did moved? Wait, did I just said that?! I'm being pervy now! Just forget about it already! You two didn't kissed so just forget about it already, Juvia! I slapped my self. I should just get over this! I jumped on the bed and I fell into a deep sleep.

♥♥♥

Huh? Why does it feel like the bed is moving?

"Uncle! Auntie's going to wake up!" A kid's voice?

Am I still dreaming? The voice sounds like Carla's voice.

"Just let her be." A man's voice.

Wait, It sounds like Gray's voice. What the hell is happening? I stretched a bit and rubbed my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Carla smiling at me.

"Good morning Auntie!" Carla said.

"Good morning." I said, still sleepy.

I then noticed that I was not in a bed. I looked around and my eyes widened. Wait, I'm not in our room, Gray is driving, then I'm in a car. Wait, I'm in a car?! I'M IN A CAR?!

"Why am I here?!" I asked him.

"Because we're going somewhere. And if we still wait for you to wake up then we'll be late." Gray said.

"You could've just woke me up." I said.

Then I heard Baby Carla giggled and Gray chuckled.

"What?" I asked them.

"Uncle Gray woke you up. He did everything just to wake you up. Then he tried to kiss you just to wake you up but, it won't have any effect. So, uncle just decided to carry you here Auntie. And that's the reason why you're here." Baby Carla said and giggled again.

Wait, did she said that Gray kissed me? Gray kissed me?! GRAY KISSED ME?!

"Baby Carla, can we please exchange seats?" I asked her politely.

"Okay Auntie!" She said cheerfully.

We then exchanged seats. When I was now in the shotgun seat, Baby carla decided to play on her ipod. I then Smacked Gray.

"What the hell was that for?!" He asked.

"That's for kissing me! And you should watch your words!" I scolded him.

"She's already used to it." Gray reasond out.

"But still! You should wash your mouth when kids are around." I said.

"Wanna wash it for me?" Gray asked with a smirk.

(0////////0)

"Sh-shut up!" I said while blushing.

"My wife is blushing." He said and chuckled.

"Wh-whatever." I stuttered.

I looked away to hide my blush. Then I feel like something's missing. I tried remembering but I just can't figure it out. I looked at Gray and i caught him looking at me also. Then he focused his attention on the road. Huh? Why was his expression like that? And beads of sweat is dripping down his face like he's bothered by something. I then scratched my back when I noticed something...

OH

MY

GOSH...

I FORGOT TO WEAR MY BRA!!

I looked at gray.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that I wasn't wearing my bra!" I asked him.

"I was enjoying the view." He said with a smirk.

I blushed harder and slapped his arm. I covered my chest using my hands. I crossed my arms just to cover it. Gosh. God please bring back the cold and harsh and mean Gray I'm more okay with it than be with this pervert side of him. 'Cause I'm not sure what he'll do to me. Oh gosh... please help me!!!

:[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]