Chapter 40

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia went to Gray's company, or should I say,their company since they're married already. Let's just skip on how she got inside Gray's office. She sat down on his(Gray's) Swivel chair and started working on the papers. While Juvia was working, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Juvia said.

A man walks inside and Juvia was still facing the papers.

"Very busy, huh." The person said.

The person got Juvia's attention so she looked. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"L-levy, Gajeel, Lily, wh-what are you guys doing here?" Juvia asked, surprised.

"We heard the news. And were here ti comfort like we always do when you feel down, right?" Levy said.

"Shrimp's right. So, how are ya now, rainwoman?" Gajeel asked.

Juvia playfully rolled her eyes on Gajeel.

"I'm fine. No need to worry." Juvia said.

"Yah, yah. Ya always said that even though you aren't." Gajeel said.

Juvia sighed. They know her very well. She can't fool them with her pretty lies.

"How can I be okay when he's in coma right now?" Juvia said.

Levy went near here and hugged her. Lily hugged her also. Gajeel just rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch. He's not used to be cheesy around.

"Everything's gonna be alright. He's tough, right? For him, it's just a simple wound. He can survive from it. It will not be the cause of his death. Never." Levy said.

"Mom's right, Juvia-san. Don't be sad. Gray will not like to see you sad or in hurt." Lily said.

"I wish I was the one who's in that state, not him." Juvia said.

"Fool as always rainwoman. You think he can bear the pain to see you lying there unconcious or in coma? He saved you so that you will not feel the pain or to be hurt. He will risk his life to protect you. He treasures you so much so don't let his sacrifice go into waste. Be grateful for it." Gajeel said.

"Wow, Gajeel. You finally adviced something good in your life, huh." Levy teased.

"Whatever, shrimp." Gajeel said.

Juvia sighed and looked at them. She smiled.

"Thanks for ligthing up my mood." Juvia said.

"Ofcourse we will. We love you, and you know that." Levy said.

"I love you all too." Juvia said.

They just smiled at her. They had a little chat before they decided to go home. They bid their goodbye to Juvia and leave. Juvia worked back on the papers with a smile. She was disturbed when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Juvia said.

"Hola Juvia!" Lucy said.

"Good day!" Natsu said.

Juvia raised a brow and looked at them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Juvia asked.

"We came here to visit and look after Mrs. Fullbuster. On how she work in the company." Lucy said.

"And! We brought food for you because it's dinner time already, and were sure you haven't eat yet." Natsu said.

"Well, thanks." Juvia said.

"You look so thin already! Gray would really kill us." Lucy said.

"Whatever." Juvia said.

"Let's eat!" Natsu said.

They then started eating. Juvia was laughing at The couple. They look so sweet while her... nevermind. Lucy and Natsu signalled each other a thumbs up.

Flashback...

Lucy and Natsu was talking about Juvia. On how they would make her laugh. Or even smile. They know that Juvia is stressed already from all these problems.

"We can visit her everyday to check on her." Lucy said.

"And with that, we can have a more access to her. On what she do." Natsu said.

Lucy nodded. Then they headed to Gray's or should I say, Juvia and Gray's company.

End of Flashback...

Juvia just shook her head on them. They are really doing their best to make her happy.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]