Chapter 66

Juvia's POV...

After 1 week of waiting, Lucy finally texted me where Gray is. And now, I'm packing up my things for the flight I have now. I already booked a flight to California. And she also texted me where is Gray's exact adress. I don't even know what can or might happen when I get there. Because, he might just push me away. Nonetheless, I would still try, for my baby. When I was done packing up my things, I brought it on the living room where Lily, Levy, and Gajeel are. They had this sad smile plastered on their face.

"Guys, I will come back as soon as I'm done talking to him. Don't worry." I said.

"Yeah we know that but, are you sure you can do that all by yourself?" Levy asked.

"Yes I can. I'll just inform you guys when I get there." I said.

"Tell me when Gray did something wrong to you 'cause I will surely kill that mole." Gajeel said.

"Yeah, yeah." I said.

"Take care in California Aunt Juvia." Lily said.

"Thanks Lily." I said.

"Let's go now. You don't want to be late in your flight." Levy said.

Then Gajeel carried my things and put it in the trunk. We then get inside the car and went to the airport.

We finally reached the airport and I was just waiting for my flight. Then an announcement was made saying that the flight to California is ready.

"Take care Juvia. Contact us when you get there." Levy said.

"I will." I said and smiled.

"Inform us when there's trouble, okay?" Gajeel said.

"I will do that. I will contact and inform you guys when something happens, okay? Don't worry." I said.

"Anyway, Good luck!" Levy said and smiled

"Thanks for the support. I'll be going now." I said.

"Goodbye Juvia." Levy and Gajeel said in unison.

"Goodbye Aunt Juvia!" Lily said.

"Goodbye Minna!" I said.

Then I get in and when I was finally inside, I went inside the airplane. I sat down and looked outside.

"This is the time for him to know this." I said to myself.

I rubbed my tummy. Hang in there baby, you'll finally meet your daddy and I'm sure that he will accept you. Though I'll not be accepted. What's important here is that he knows that you exist. I smiled from the thought.

...

Were finally here in California! Well, I'm still here in the airport of California. And no one's gonna accompany me here. I'll do it alone since I've been here 5 years ago. It was 5 years ago and it's really a problem. You know why? Because I already forgot the places here in California and I don't know where to find a hotel here in Cali. But, thanks for the map I have. I went out of the airport. I was about to grab a cab when a black car blocked the way.

'Who the hell is this?'

The window of the car opened and my eyes widened.

"Hey Juvia!" She said.

"Oh my gosh....Lucy?!" I said in disbelief.

"Oh yes I am. I knew it you'll be surprised when I do this." She said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You'll gonna go and fetch someone here?" I said.

"Yep and that someone is you. Because I know that you don't know the places here in California." Lucy said.

"Thank God you're here. I really don't know what to do now." I said.

"I told you I can help you here in California, right? Hop in." Lucy said.

She helped me put my things in the trunk and after that, we get in her car. While she was driving me to hell who knows where I asked her.

"Lucy, can I ask something?" I asked.

"Sure. What is it?" She asked.

"Is...is the gang mad at me?" I asked.

"Well at first they got mad at you but, when I told them that you're pregnant and explained them everything you explained to me, they finally understand and they got excited when they heard that you're pregnant." Lucy said.

I chuckled.

"So, how many months now?" She asked.

"1 month and 1 week." I said.

"I'm already excited for the baby to come! I'll be one of the baby's Godparents, okay?" She said.

"Ofcourse you will be." I said.

"Oh, even the gang wants to be one of the baby's Godparents." Lucy said.

"They will be in the near future." I said.

I hope things will really be good and that nothing bad will happen. I want to have a peaceful life for my baby.

[A/N: More exciting chapters to come! Please stay tuned and I hope for your feedbacks! Thanks for reading!♥]