Chapter 112

Juvia's POV...

Were finally here in the amusement park. I already texted Jay if where we could meet them. And now, me and Lyon are waiting for them here in the Ice cream shop. Lyon was in the counter because he was ordering ice creams for us.

"Here's your cookies and cream my love." He said.

I smiled at him and took the ice cream from him.

"Thank you my love." I said.

We then sat on the chair waiting for them to arrive. We already finished eating our ice cream and they're not still here.

"Let's just wait for them a little longer." Lyon said.

"Of course we should." I said.

After a few minutes...

"Mom!" I heard Jay.

I looked at the direction where his voice was coming. He was running towards me and Gray was with him.
When he was close enough to us he hugged me and Lyon.

"Pops! You're also here! This will be more fun!" Jay said excitedly.

"I hope so." Lyon said and smiled at him.

"Oh, so you're also here." Gray said.

"Yes I am here. Is that a problem?" Lyon said.

"It's not. As long as you will not ruin the fun." Gray said.

I stood up and stopped their "friendly" conversation.

"Hey,cool down the both of you. Were here to have fun not to pick up a fight." I said.

I sighed at them. Gosh. They're like babies. Quarelling over nothing. I looked at Jay and smiled at him.

"So in what ride are we going, young man?" I asked Jay.

"Can we please go fist in the bump cars?! Please?" Jay begged and pouted.

"Then let's go." I said.

"Yaay!" Jay cheered.

We went to the bump cars and paid for the tickets but before we could even pay, Gray and Lyon started quarelling on who should be the one to pay.

"I'll be the one to pay since I'm the one who come up with this decision anyways." Gray said.

"No need to. I'll be the one to pay since I just tagged along with you guys." Lyon said.

"You're off from this, okay? I'm the one who asked for this and I should be the one to treat them." Gray said, holding back his anger.

"I can pay for this. Just let me be the one because I'm the one who's most closest to them especially Juvia." Lyon said, also holding back his anger.

"Who care's about that?" Gray said, clenching his fists.

"Can you please guys stop this nonesense things? I'll just be the one to pay for this and that's final." I said.

They're really such a pain in the ass. They tried protesting but I cut them off by giving then death glare. After paying for the ticket, we finally had the chance to play. But, they quarelled again about on whom should I sit with. Like seriously? (-_-')

"Juvia shall sit beside me for I am her boyfriend. And you should just go sit with Jay so that you could have a bonding time together." Lyon said.

"That's nonsense. Jay wants Juvia to sit with us." Gray reasoned out.

"She doesn't need to sit with you guys since she already have enough time with Jay." Lyon said.

The both of them was holding back their anger and they were giving death glares to each other. I sighed and rolled my eyes on them.

"I'll just sit beside Jay and the both of you shall be seat mates for now. So that, the both of you could talk better." I said.

"Me?! Sitting with this Gray?! Hell no." Lyon said.

I was covering Jay's ears so that he wouldn't hear out conversation.

"Same goes with me." Gray said.

"Just follow what I say!" I growled at them.

They nodded quickly and followed what I said. Gosh,the both of them are really hard headed! Such a pain!

[A/N: Lyvia VS. Gruvia continues on the next chapter! Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks! ♥]