Chapter 91

Juvia's POV...

We're currently in Gray's office and talking about the arguements we had earlier.

"What the hell was the both of you thinking?!" Gray asked angrily.

"He was the one who started it! He is telling you lies and he is accusing me with the problem I didn't even made." I said.

"I'm just telling the truth. You're the person of all this and I am sure of that." Jake said.

I gasped in disbelief.

"Wow. Just wow Jason. Just wow." I said in disbelief.

"Just admit it Lockser." Jake said.

"I won't admit anything because I didn't do anything! When will that even stick in your small rusting brain?!" I said.

This guy is really making my blood boil! I really get pissed when someone is accusing me of a sin I haven't commited.

"You piece of low-life shit, just fvckin' tell the truth." Jake said.

I was about to speak but Gray slammed the table that made us stop from talking.

"The both of you are goddamn annoying! You're fighting over a problem that the both of you aren't involved!" Gray said in annoyment.

I looked at Gray and he was really pissed off so I looked away.

"You! *pointing to jake* You are accusing the wrong person! You don't even have any idea who the fvck was really the person behind all this! You are accusing Juvia and you know what is the result of your lies?! You're just ruining her image to everyone and you're just like ruining the company's image! You know why?! Because she is our main model and we should also take care of her image you damn shit!" Gray said in anger.

I'm really surprised from what he just did. He was just defending my side! Oh my gosh,I'm so happy!

"You can leave now, except you Ms. Loskser. There are just some important matters I wanted to discuss to you." Gray said.

Jake finally walked out and I looked at Gray in confusion.

"What do you want to discuss with me?" I asked.

"Why the hell did you became my company's model?" He asked.

I was surprised from his question. But I answered him.

"Because when I followed you in Calli, Jason saw me and probably, he recommended me here." I said.

"Why are you even coming back?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Why are you back in my world again? To ruin my life again? To make me miserable again? Huh? Tell me!" He said.

"What the hell is that question?! You're going too far! And for your information, I didn't know that you are the CEO of this company 4 years ago! Because if ever I knew, I wouldn't be here,back in you said world!" I said.

"And your still part of my family?! What the hell is that?!" He asked.

"I was not the one who pushed myself to be IN your company! It was your parents who convinced me to stay because of Jay!" I said.

When I realized what I just said, I quickly covered my mouth and looked away.

"And who the fvck is this Jay?!" He asked.

"Y-you don't need to know." I said.

"You just brainwashed my parents. Probably that Jay is your affair." He said.

"You don't know what you are talking about." I said.

Why is he reacting this way all of a sudden? He talks so much and it hurts. I'm already in the verge of crying. I'm stopping myself from crying. I turned around to walk out of his office but he grabbed ny wrist that turned me around to face me.

"You said you've been loyal to this company, huh? Let's talk about being faithful. Have you ever been faithful to me back then, huh? Or there was another?" He asked.

He was already holding my wrist tightly.

"Gray! You're already hurting me!" I said.

"It hurts? Huh? Really? The pain that you left in ny heart before was way more painful than this." He said.

I was already tearing up and he let go of my hand,making me fall on the ground due to the pulling force I made.

"You can leave now and I hope you would also leave in my world." He said.

I quickly stood up and headed to my office. I wiped away my tears. He changed a lot. I thought we would be okay now but I was wrong. It became worse this time. Colder this time.

[A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]