Chapter 82

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently here in the C.R with the girls.

"Why don't you want them to meet?" Lucy asked.

"Before, you're dying to inform Gray that he is the father of your son and now, you don't want them to meet. Why?" Mira asked.

"Gray has the rights to know and your son wants to meet Gray." Erza said.

"I don't want them to meet because what if Gray takes my son away from me? I'm afraid to loose my son! He's the only one that I have." I said.

"But he will not do that!" Erza said.

"But what if he does?" I said.

The girls sighed.

"I just hope things will turn out well." Wendy said.

"As long as they don't meet, everything will be alright." I said.

We then went out and went back to our table. I was surprised because he was here.

"I thought you're going to London to finish your business there. Why are you here?" I asked.

"It was moved next week. Why, don't you want me here?" He asked.

"That's not it. It's just that, I was just surprised." I said.

"Anyways, I'm also here because Jay called me and he told me that he was sleepy already so I went here to get him. He said he doesn't want to disturb you." He said.

He was carrying Jay who was already sleeping.

"I'll come with you." I said.

"No need to. I'll be back don't worry." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Thanks." I said and I give him a quick kiss.

Then he went out. I looked at the girls and they were giving me smirk. I just rolled my eyes. I sat down.

"Gray, You're finally here!" Dad said.

Gray, you're finally here!

Finally here!

Gray...

Gray...

Processing...1...2...3

I turned to look at him and he was really here. My eyes widened and my heart almost fall down. His eyes also widened.

"What is she doing here?" He asked coldly.

"I invited her here. Is that a problem?" Mom said.

"Of course it is! She's my ex-wife for pete's sake!" Gray reacted.

"Is that a big issue? She's already your ex-wife and it doesn't matter now if you already moved on. The question is, did you already moved on?" Mom asked.

Gray flinched and I too. But he got his posture back.

"I already moved on." He said.

"Then that's good! And that means you will not be affected." Mom said.

Wow. They're like having a war now. Mom defended me and I'm thankful for that. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Anyways, happy birthday dad." He said.

"Thanks son." Dad said.

He then sat down across from me. The MC is speaking and I just heard my name being called.

"And here's a wonderful performance from Ms. Juvia Lockser. Let's give her a round of applause!" The MC said and everybody clapped.

I stood up and went up to the stage and hold the microphone.

"So, good evening everyone. I wasn't prepared about this because I wasn't informed. And as requested, I will sing the song entitled: Love me or Leave me. I hope ya'll like this song" I said.

Then another round of applause happened and I smiled. Someone whistled not the pervert way.

You used to tell me that you loved me once,

What happened? What happened?

Where is all of this coming from?

What happened? What happened?

You say I'm crazy and there's nothing wrong

You're lying and you know I know

Baby what have we become?

What happened?

Then my sight landed on Gray. I don't know why I looked at him. He was also looking at me so I looked away. I saw Lyon and I just decided to look at him instead. Then my gaze landed on Gray again while singing the lines:

And love me baby please

'Cause I could still be the only one you need

The only one close enough to feel you breath

Yeah, I could still be that place where you run

Instead of the one that you're running from

Oh~

You can take this heart

Heal it or break it all apart

No, this isn't fair

Love me or leave me here

When I was done singing, everyone clapped and I went down of the stage and went back to our table.

"Wow. That was really a heart warming performance." The MC said.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks!]