Chapter 36

Juvia's POV...

Grr. I still can't forget what Gray did yesterday to me. The kissing scene under water if you remember? I'm not gonna talk to him. Whatever. I don't care.
Then I saw Gray walking down the stairs and sat beside me. I just rolled my eyes on him. I think he saw it but I could careless. He chuckled.

"Why are you chuckling?" I asked.

"Because you're so cute when you're mad." He said then smiled.

I blushed. Waaaaah!!! He's always using that smile to me!

"Whatever." I said.

And I walked upstairs. Well, this is safe because i might rape him. He's so hot and handsome! Spell drop-dead-gorgeous.         G-R-A-Y. And spell Gorgeous.
J-U-V-I-A! Gorgeous! I went inside our room and closed the door. Hmm...what can I do here? Oh! I know! I would just draw an anime! And yes, I'm good at drawing animes! Because author and I loves Anime!

I opened the cabinet of this table and maybe, this is Gray's. I saw a white folder and I get it. It was a folder with bunch of papers inside. I opened it and my eye widened. It is...

"Black Organization..."

I flip the page and I read the second page.

Black Org. Members:

1. Fullbuster
2. Dragneel
3. Fernandez
4. Strauss
5. Dreyar
6. Locksvin
7. Heartfilia
8. Jones
9. Quin
10. Smith

L-locksvin? He changed his surname. As he promised. But I just brushed it off for now. Jones? This name, I already heard it before but I just can't remember when and where. I looked for Jones' profile. I was about to flip the pages over when suddenly...

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked coldly.

OH. MY. GOD. I'm dead.

I turned around to look it was... Gray! I quickly closed the folder and stood up, and faced him.

"Uh...I-I w-was just---" I was cut off by his tight grip on my shoulder.

"How many times do I have to tell for you to understand?! I told you to not get my things or look at it 'til I tell you to do so!" He shouted at me.

"I-I was just---" I was cut off again when he speak.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't you get the point?! I don't want you to hold my things because you might see something that you shouldn't!" He yelled at me again.

"I-It w-was not m-my intention to read it! I-I was just looking for a paper!" I reasoned out.

Gosh, he's so scary when he's mad. He harshly get the folder from me.

"DON'T YOU EVER. LAY. A.  HAND. ON. MY. THINGS. UNDERSTAND?" He said coldly.

I nodded rapidly in fear. He turned his back on me and walked out of our room. Gosh. I just read it. As If I burned or ripped it. But, why the hell is he hiding it to me? Now, my curiousity grew bigger than before. I want to know what's inside that folder then maybe I could help! Help in finding the crap who threatened our life!
Then Suddenly my phone rang. It was unregistered number. Maybe it's Meredy's new phone number...So I answered the call.

"Hello?"

[Hello, sweetheart.]

My eyes widened. W-who the hell is this?! I can't identify it's voice because he's using a recorder.

"Wh-who the hell a-re y-you?"

[No need to stutter honey. I know your scared by now. And that's good.]

"What do you need from me?!"

[Need from you? Hmm...your body? *laughs evilly* I'll make sure that fullbuster will fall down and I will kill him! And I will take you away from him and we'll have a happy family. Nice idea right?*laughs*]

"Leave us alone!"

[Sorry, but I can't do that darling. Be sure to cherish your moment with him while he's still alive. *laughs evilly*]

Then the call ended. I fall on the ground as my phone slipped through my hand.

Why is this happening? Who the hell is he?!

[A/N: Thanks for reading!]