Chapter 89

Juvia's POV...

I woke up 5:00 a.m And I decided to have an excercise outside like jogging. I brushed my teeth and after that I changed my clothes into my sports attire. I went out of my house and started to run. While I was jogging, I saw 2 muscular guys blocking my way. I tried to run on the other way but it was also blocked by 2 guys. I sighed. Am I going to beat some asses again?

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"We don't want anything from you. We just need to kill you, that's all." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Since you're going to kill me, may I know who's the one who wants me dead?" I asked.

"It's none of your business." He said.

"Fine, if you don't want to tell it to me. I'll just do it my way." I said.

The first guy attacked me with a punch but it missed. I jabbed his neck and he fell on the ground, unconcious. The second guy attacked me with his knife and it hit my arm slightly. He was going to stab me but I quickly dodged it and I hold his hand where he holds the knife. I quickly and forcefully turned his hand around so the knife was pointed to him. Then I punched his hand towards him and the knife dugged on his neck. The two guys attacked me and I quickly dodged it. I was between them and they immediately tried to punch me but I quickly ducked and they hit each other. I kicked their feet and they fall on the ground. I grabbed the guy's gun and I shoot the both of them. I throw the gun on the guy and called someone.

[Hey, why so early?]

"Because they attacked me early. And I need you to fix this mess. 4 dead meats."

[Fine. Is that all?]

"Yeah. Thanks. Bye."

I ended the call. Why are they so eager to kill me? Gosh. I then decided to go home. Instead of starting a good day, it started with stress.

I was about to get in my room when Jay called me.

"Mom! Where have you been? And you're up early." Jay said.

"Uh...I just excercised." I said.

"Why didn't you take me with you?" Jay asked.

"Because, you were still sleeping and I don't want to disturb you." I said and hugged him.

"Mom! Why is your arm bleeding?!" He asked.

His eyes was starting to tear up and I know he's already freaking out. He freaks out whenever he saw that I have a wound and it's bleeding. I immediately calmed him down. He was crying already.

"Hey, don't cry. This is just a small wound. Mommy can handle this. Shhh...calm down honey. Mommy's okay." I said.

"But mommy you're bleeding! Are you going to die?! You can't die mommy! I love you mommy! And I don't want to loose you!" He cried.

I hugged him again amd we went in my room. I made him sit down on the bed.

"Hey honey, listen. Mommy's not going to die. The wound is bleeding because mommy has blood and that mommy is still alive. A small wound will not be the cause of my death. Mommy loves you so much and you will not loose mommy, okay? Calm down now, okay?" I said and smiled at him.

"But you're still bleeding mommy." He said.

He calmed down a bit but he's still crying. I smiled at him.

"Mommy's going to clean this up, okay? Wait here." I said.

He nodded. I wiped away his tears and I kissed his forehead. I went in the bathroom and cleaned up myself. When I was done, I went out of the bathroom and faced Jay. I hugged him and he hugged back. We broke the hug and he looked at my bandaged wound.

"Mommy, does it hurt?" He asked.

"Nah. A small wound can't hurt me." I said.

But honestly, it wasn't a simple and a small wound, it was kinda large and kinda deep wound. And it hurts. But I don't want to tell it to him because he might just freak out more.

"Mommy, I love you and I will protect you. You're not going to die right?" He asked.

"Of course mommy's not going to die unless it's my time." I said.

"I love you so much mommy and I promise that I will not hurt you and I will protect you." He said.

"Aww...Mommy loves you too. You're my life. I love you more than you do." I said.

My son is the one that makes me feel alive. He is my life. He is the one who saved me from misery.

[A/N: The mother and son scene is so cute! That was inspired by the mother and son that I saw in the park. They were so sweet to each other. Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks!♥]