Chapter 103

3rd Person's POV...

Gray was waiting for Jay to wake up. He finally come up with a decision. Jay slowly woke up and hugged his dad.

"Good morning Dad." Jay said.

"Good morning Jay." Gray said.

Jay sit up and fully faced his dad.

"You need to fix yourself now." Gray said.

"Why?" Jay asked.

"We're going somewhere." Gray said.

"Where?" Jay asked.

"You'll know it when we get there. But for now, it's a surprise." Gray said.

"Fine." Jay said.

Jay went in his bathroom to take a shower. Gray smiled when a thought suddenly came in his head.

Juvia was staring out on the window with a poker face. She wasn't crying or anything. It was totally blank. She also locked the door so that no one would barge in and mess her up. She was lost in her own world. It was cold inside and outside. She doesn't feel like doing anything. She just want to find herself and bring back her old happy self. Lyon, Levy, Gajeel, and Raven was getting worried about Juvia.

"She doesn't want to eat or just drink water. She also doesn't want to talk to anyone. I'm getting worried about her." Levy said.

"That damn jerk. Who does he think he is to get Juvia's son?" Gajeel said angrily.

"Let's just give her some time to think. That's what she needs right now." Lyon said.

"Lyon's right. We should just keep an eye on her." Raven said.

They just decided to give her some space for now. Juvia was staring out on the window as she remember the memories of her and his son together. Tears streamed down her now paler face as she hug her knees.

"I wish I could be with you again Jay." Juvia said.

Levy and Gajeel was in the living room together with their son, Lily. They chit chat was disturbed by a knock on the door. Levy was the one who opened the door only to be surprised to see Jay.

"Hey Aunt Levy!" Jay said happily.

"Jay! You're finally here!" Levy said.

Gajeel and Lily heard this and they went to Levy only to be surprised too.

"Jay! You came back!" Gajeel said.

"Welcome back dude!" Lily said.

"Yes I'm back." Jay said.

"Who brought you here?" Levy asked.

"Dad was the one who brought me here." Jay said.

As Jay said that, Gray appeared beside Jay. Gajeel popped a vein and hold Gray by the collar tightly.

"How dare you get Jay from us?!" Gajeel said angrily, controlling his mouth to not metion a bad word.

"Uncle Gajeel stop! Don't hurt dad! What's important here is that I'm back!" Jay said.

"You're lucky that Jay stopped me or else you're already a dead meat being sold in the market." Gajeel said letting go of Gray.

Jay hold his dad's hand. They went inside.

"Were just going to see mom!" Jay said.

They went upstairs in Juvia's room. Jay twisted the knob but it was locked. He knocked on the door but there was no response. Jay was getting worried so he get the key in the vase beside the door. It was only him and his mom who knows that. Jay unlocked the door and they (Jay and Gray) get inside. Jay felt guilty when he saw her mom's current state. He also teared up. Gray felt sad and pain striked to his heart when he saw Juvia like that. It was like, he wants to hug her and apologize from what he did but he can't. Gray just stared at her because that's the only thing he could do for now. Jay went slowly to his mother who was staring blankly outside of the window and hugging her knees. Jay hugged her.

"Mom, I'm back." Jay said.

Juvia looked at Jay and her eyes widened. She immediately stood up and hugged her son. She cried from happiness.

"I thought you weren't going back. Who brought you here?" Juvia asked.

"Dad was the one who brought me here." Jay said.

Juvia hugged her son again and she looked at Gray. She mouthed him "thank you" and she closed her eyes and smiled. Gray smiled because of that.

[A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!]