Chapter 142

Juvia's POV...

He said and laughed like a devil.

"Why did you even locked me up in this cozzy bathroom? Why not on a cold, smelly, filthy room?" I asked.

He then chuckled and looked at me as if I was the most stupidest person ever kidnapped.

"You're here instead of a really filthy place because, your dress doesn't suit you there. Besides, we don't like to be on a filthy place. We treat our guests nicely." He said.

I raised an eyebrow to him. Then it suddenly hit me. I looked down on myself and saw that I was wearing a long sleeved black dress. He then chuckled once more that made me look at him.

"Sorry for that. It's just that, your reactions are cute. No wonder why he fell deeply in love with you." He said.

I looked back down to myself. Thinking whoever changed my outfit. As if sensing it, he asked me something that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You must be thinking why the hell did we put you here in the bathroom instead of a cozy room. It is because, you're here to change--don't worry, our maid changed your outfit--and because you're still asleep, we decided to not disturb your beautiful slumber." He said and smiled wickedly once more.

I stood up to attack him but I was only surprise when I almost trip. I looked back down and I saw that I was wearing a 5 inches high black pumps. I looked back at him and his smile grew wider.

"Come on now, he must be waiting for you now." He said.

I didn't went near him and he just chuckled.

"My, my. Apologies. I should've been more gentle to you." He said.

He went near me and pulled me by the arms, giving me a not so hard grip. Just hard enough to pull me. I didn't struggled anymore 'cause I know there's no point on doing that anyways. We got out of the bathroom and I saw 1 long table placed not so far away from where we are standing---which we're outside the bathroom---there was only two chairs placed both at the end sides of the table. He pulled me and we went near the table. He made me sit down on the chair and growled at him but he just gave me a chuckle. Man, this guy chuckles everytime. Then he just stood beside me.

"Oh, apologies. I haven't intoduced myself to you yet. I am Millard Wiggins at your service." He said and winked.

I just rolled my eyes on him and looked away. I noticed that the chair across mine was turned backwards. So now I am facing the back of the chair and I know very well that there's someone sitting behind it.

"You're right. He's there. He was waiting for you." Millard said as if reading my mind.

I glared at him and he just shrugged. The man across the room, turned his chair around and now I could see him. There's just one thing that I am sure about. That I don't know the guy. He was wearing a black half mask same with Millard but his was more simple but ellegant. He suddenly clapped his hands and Millard went out. I was looking at the man in front me. It seems like I already seen him before but I just can't point a finger on it.

"Good evening my love. Did you slept well?" He asked.

His voice was so dark and deep and I know that it wasn't his real voice. It seems like he is using a recorder to manipulate his voice. His hair color was black and brushed up nicely. He was wearing a black tux.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You know me." He said.

"Are you the fourth?" I asked.

He suddenly laughed loudly that boomed in the room and making my ear hurt a bit. After a few moments he slowed down until he stopped.

"You're very clueless as ever, hon." He said and smiled.

I frowned. What is this guy up to? I then glared at him only earning a giggle from him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I am not the fourth. I am the first, hon." He said.

My eyes widened, jaws gaped from shock. My hands that was under the table started shaking slightly and I immediately stopped it and calmed down.

"Don't worry. I will not hurt you...not yet." He said.

I balled my fist from anger. If only my hands aren't handcuffed and if I have any weapons here, this guy could've been bathing in his own blood.

"What do you really want from me?" I asked.

I wanna know what his intentions really are. His smile faded and I could see in his eyes was...concern?

"I want you...I need you...I like you...I love you...I want you to come back to me." He said.

"What the actual fvck do you mean?" I asked filling my words with anger.

I saw pain in his eyes but I think I was just imagining it because he suddenly laughed really loud. I frowned.

"I thought you would actually believe that but oh well." He said.

I glared at him. This guy is some kind of a psycho.

"Back to business. You must wondering why you were here, right?" He asked.

"Yes and also wondering what your true intentions are." I said.

"You're here because I set you up for a bait. Well not really me but this was the fourth's plan. Anyway, you, being our bait will force your husband to come over here to rescue you. But because this was all just a trap, he'll be tricked. Then we'll capture your son. So that,you'll be a happy family dying together, your son first. Dying slowly and painfully. And for my true intentions on doing so, would stay as a secret for now." He said and smiled wickedly.

"How dare you?!! I'm going to kill you!!!" I yelled at him.

I tried to stand but I was like being pulled downwards with great force whenever I try to stand up. I was like glued on my unliftable chair.

"Oh really? You can't even stand up and attack me. You're so vulnerable. I pity you. Soon, your husband and son will be here. Dying in front of your own very eyes. Isn't that great?" He said and laughed evilly.

"Damn you! You're going to die first before that even happen! I won't even let that happen. Hurt my family and I swear to God I'll kill you and your whole gang and family." I said angrily.

"Ooohh! Scary! Mommy! Mommy!" He said sarcastically then laughed.

I wanted to kill this guy right here, right now. I'll torture him slowly and painfully until his death arrives. I'm not going to let him touch my family. Never.

"Your husband is heading here right now with great anger with him. He'll be here within 10 minutes. 'Cause he'll be our waiter--no, he'll be our main dish. His head on a golden platter. Isn't that great?" He said and laughed once more.

"You're a monster! I despise you! Don't you dare lay even a single finger or else I'll be the one to kill you." I growled at him in great anger.

"Let's see." He said and smiled wickedly.

[A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long! Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks! ♥]