Chapter 79

Gray's POV

Gray's POV...

I was working on the papers and then Mira suddenly spoke.

"Gray, you have a visitor.So we'll leave the two of you alone." Mira said.

Then they went out. I just didn't mind them when I felt someone's presence and I immediately looked up to see Juvia. She's here. But what is she doing here? I was really happy to see her when I remembered the reason why I left her. Because of anger, I slammed the table and stood up.

"What are you doing here?!" I growled.

"Gray..."

*beep*beep*beep*beep*

I woke up by the alarm clock. I turned it off but then, I noticed someone's presence beside me so I quickly looked beside and I saw a naked lady sleeping next to me. I quickly got up and pushed her away from me.

"Who the hell are you and what the fvck are you doing here?!" I said.

"Can't you remember? We got drunk last night and the rest is history." She said.

"Fix yourself and leave." I said.

"What? But I'm still tired." She said.

"Just fvcking leave or else I'll blow your flirty head off!" I yelled at her.

"Fine!" She said.

She get her clothes and went in the bathroom. Ugh, my head is aching. I can't remember what happened last night but I know something happened between us. Damn it. And I saw her walked out of the bathroom already dressed up and leaved my condo. Yes, I'm staying in a condo since I don't stay in one place. I then decided to take a shower.

........

I'm currently in the firing range with the guys. After some shots, we decided to stop and rest for a moment.

"What are we even doing here again?" Natsu asked.

"It's none of your business." I said.

"We went here and now you're telling me that it's none of my business?" He said.

"Maybe he's remembering someone from the past." Jellal said.

"A blue haired lady on the past." Laxus said.

"Oh I know now! You remember J---" I cutted him off.

I pointed a gun on natsu.

"Mention her name and I will fvcking kill you." I said.

"Fine, fine I won't mention her name but you need to see something." Natsu said.

"I don't have any time for that natsu." I said.

"Oh okay. I'll just be the one to stare on this magazine with a blue haired lady posing sexily." Natsu said.

It immediately catched my attention and I saw that he's holding a magazine that my company produces. I snatched the magazine from him and he protested.

"Hey! I thought you don't have any time for that? Give it back to me!" Natsu said.

I just didn't mind him and looked at the magazine's front page. My eyes widened in anger and I gripped the magazine tightly.

 My eyes widened in anger and I gripped the magazine tightly

It was her photo in bikini.

"When was this released?" I asked.

"Uh...3 months ago?" He said unsurely.

"And that was out of stock after 3 weeks of it's release and I also found out that, majority of it's buyers are men." Laxus said.

"What?! Why didn't you told me that she's one of our models?!" I asked.

"She's not just a famous knowned model. But she's also the Vice President of the company." Jellal said.

"Why didn't you infomed me about that?!" I asked.

"We tried to tell you but you were so busy and always occupied." Natsu said.

"She's 4 years in modeling already." Laxus said.

"Does the girls know this?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. In fact, they are the ones who told us about that." Jellal said.

"Can't we get rid of her?" I asked.

"The company can't do that since she's already a famous model and so many companies are fighting just to have her." Natsu said.

"Damn it! I should've knowned this earlier!" I said.

Then I walked out of the shooting range and went inside my car. And started driving it somewhere.

Natsu's POV...

"Wow. He didn't even give me back the magazine." I said.

"You fvcking pervert! You already have Lucy!" Laxus said.

"That's not what I mean! The magazine wasn't mine! I just borrowed it from Jet." I said.

"Just contact the girls and tell them the progress we made today." Laxus said.

"Yeah I now that no need to remind me. Oh we forgot to tell him that juvia is also a popular singer!" I said.

[A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me if the pic was in the right place. I hope for your feedbacks!♥]