Chapter 34

Juvia's POV...

That Gray Fullbuster! This is all his fault! My core hurts like hell and everytime that I try to walk that my legs are closed to each other, it hurts so much like it's been ripped apart! But I have no choice but to walk because the monster is still sleeping. And now, I WALK LIKE A PENGUIN AND IT'S SO EMBARASSING! Thank God that the maids left and went somewhere. After baking the pancake, I served it on the table and get the pancake syrup and it was Hershey's! Exactly as I put the plates down, i saw Gray and Baby Carla was walking downstairs. Oh gosh. The beast is already here. I sat down immediately and waited for them to come.

"Good morning Auntie!" Baby Carla greeted.

"Good morning!" I greeted back.

She sat down on her seat and so does he.

"Hmm...Pancakes! Yummy!" Baby Carla said.

Then I put a pancake on her plate and put some chocolate syrup. And so I did to Gray's Pnacakes and mine. We were eating when suddenly, Baby Carla asked.

"Auntie, last night I heard moans and It scared me. I went to your room but the door's locked and the moans was coming from your room. What were you and uncle doing?" Baby Carla asked.

I almost spit the water out. I looked at her with wide eyes then Gray answered for me.

"Me and Auntie was doing some business that time." Gray said and looked at me while smirking.

"Oh...Okay!" Baby Carla said.

Thank God Carla dropped the topic already. After finishing our food, i get the plates ans washed them. While I was washing the dishes, I felt two strong arms around my waist and I gasped.

"Does it still hurts?" He asked.

I can feel his breathe against my neck. I blushed.

"O-ofcourse you monster!" I said.

"Yes I am a monster. Monster in bed." He said.

I blushed hard from what he said. He really is a total pervert! Then suddenly, he turned me around to face him. Before I could even react his lips was already attached on mine. He was kissing me passionately. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. Are we going to do it here?! I immediately opened my eyes when he break the kiss for air.

"You're still damn hot and you're turning me on." Gray said and smirked.

I blushed hard. He really is a pervert!

(A/N: But you like it. *smirks*)

Yes---I mean No i don't! Why would I even like it?!

"Pervert!" I said and pushed him away.

I turned my back on him to hide my blush and started washing the dishes again. Then suddenly, he hold my hands and I gasped.

"I'll wash the dishes. Just sit on the couch and relax." He said.

I washed first my hands then he pushed me towards the couch.

"Now sit and rest your body. 'Cause I know it still sore. But don't worry, the pain will just go away later." He said then winked at me.

I blushed. Why do I keep on blushing?! And this butterflies! They keep on flying and I hate the feeling! He then walked back to the kitchen and washed the dishes.

"Uncle's sweet right, Auntie?" Baby Carla suddenly spoke.

"Oh my gosh! I almost had a heart attack because of you!" I said.

She just giggled. She's lucky that she's kawaii because if she's not, I'm going to punish her. Just joking!

"Uncle is sweet, right? Right auntie?" She said.

"Okay fine, he is sweet. Now, happy?" I said.

"And you love him, right?" She asked.

I almost got shoke on my own saliva. Why does she keeps on asking that? It's for adults only!

"Um...Oh, I saw a doll on a store somewhere here, wanna go and see it?" I said.

I changed the topic ofcourse. I don't want to confess yet. It's just too early for that.

"Really Auntie? Can we buy it? But, is it beautiful? Cute?" She asked.

"Yes it is. Let's just ask permission to Your uncle." I said.

"Okay!" She said and smiled.

Gosh. Thank God she dropped the topic. I would really faint here if she would still ask about it.

Gray joined us because he just wants to watch over us. I was wearing a Yellow sundress, yellow flats, light brown hat, and sunglasses on. Carla was wearing the same Attire I have. And of course I have a scarf around my neck. I don't want the other people to see these hickey That Gray made. We went to the dollstore. While Baby Carla was choosing a doll or should I say dolls I noticed that Gray was not around. Huh? Where did that guy went?

"Um...Baby Carla, did you see where Uncle Gray went?" I asked her.

"No Auntie." She said.

I nodded and sighed. Where would that guy even go?

(A/N: Maybe he's looking around on other ladies.)

No! He will never do that! He will not cheat on me and I'm sure of that!

(A/N: But what if he does? What will you do?)

I would kill his mistress and I would slap him hundred times until his face is beaten! I would trow him in a boiling oil and I will remove his skin alive! And-- eh? Why am I even acting this way? You didn't read that right? You didn't saw anything, right? Good. Just forget about it. I paid for the dolls Baby Carla picked. Were about to walk out of the shop when suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and I looked at the person who did that...It was Gray.

"We need to go now." He said then started walking fast.

While he's holding me so I was also walking fast. Trying to catch his pace.

"But why?" I asked.

"Someone's following us and we need to hurry up before they found out that were out already." He said.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!]