Chapter 118

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently here in the house, playing with Jay. Well, you might be wondering why Levy and Gajeel aren't here. It is because, they are off into their 2nd honeymoon for 1 month. That's just pretty long but, oh well. While me and Jay was playing, a doorbell disturbed us.
I went to the gate and there was no one but there was a box of chocolate, a fluffy white teddy bear, and a boquet of red and blue roses. Why can't this man stop bothering us?! It's getting me annoyed because what if Lyon sees this? He probably question me who's this suitor that keeps on sending gifts to me. I picked up the boquet of roses and there I saw a card again. I get it and read it.

I know you're already getting annoyed from all this stuffs and I'm really sorry for that. But I won't be sorry for loving you. Because if loving you is a mistake, then I would continue making that mistake until the day I die. I know that you already have a boyfriend, but that won't stop me. You should just leave him 'cause he really makes me sick. He's a prick. You deserve a better guy than him and that is me. I can prove that all to you.

-Y.E.H

You would prove it all to me? In what way? By ruining our relationship? I don't even know you. How dare you say those things to him.

I then grabbed those stuffs and i was about to take a step forward to throw those stuffs in the garbage but...

"Juvia, what is the meaning of this?" He said.

I slowly looked at him and gulped. Gosh. I knew it! He'll really get mad when he finds out all of this!

"This...I...uh...Someone sent this to me." I said honestly.

He grabbed the stuffs from me harshly and he saw the card. He get it and read it.

"Wait Lyon! Please don't read that! That is just an absurd letter." I said.

He just gave me a glare that made me shut my mouth. While he was reading the card, dark auras was surrounding him and he was gripping on the stuffs he hold, so tight. Then suddenly, he throw the things on the ground harshly and he looked at me in anger.

"How long was thar Y.E.H sending you these stuffs, huh?! Tell me!" He said to me.

I was surprised from his sudden outburst on me. I looked down.

"That guy was sending me these stuffs for...3 weeks already." I said.

"Damn Juvia! Why didn't you tell me about these things?! I'm your boyfriend for pete's sake so I should also know this stuffs!" Lyon said.

"I didn't told you about this because I know that this will happen!" I said.

"This wouldn't happen if only you told me about this things in the first place! Why do you have to lie to me?! Because you enjoy all this things huh?! Is that it?! I could also give you such things! You could've just told me!" Lyon said.

"I didn't told you in the first place because I thought that this suitor would eventually stop but to my surprise he didn't!" I said.

"You know what?! I'm done hearing all this bullshits from you Juvia!" Lyon said.

He walked away then entered his car. He then drove to hell who knows where. I sighed in frustration. This is all my fault. He was right. If only I had told him about this earlier then this wouldn't even happen. Gosh. This is just so frustrating. I went in the house and I sat down on the couch while massaging my temples. I didn't even noticed that Jay sat down beside me. I just noticed him when he hugged me.

"Hey Jay." I said.

"Mom, I know you're not alright. I heard all of that. I just want you to know that I'm always here to comfort you." He said.

"Awe...That's so sweet of you, Jay. But mom can handle this alone. Don't worry." I said.

"You shouldn't fix your problem alone mom. It's not gonna hurt if you ask help to someone." Jay said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He looked at me innocently straight on the eyes.

"You could ask help for dad. Dad said, he can be a shoulder to cry on. Dad can be the one whom you could talk to about this problem." Jay said.

"I can't do that Jay. It would just make this things worse." I said.

"It wouldn't mom. Just share your problems with him then Dad could surely help you. It's a bad thing to keep all your pain inside." Jay said.

"Okay fine. I'll talk to your dad tomorrow and ask help from him." I said.

He smiled at me and I messed up his hair. This kid really gives a great help to me.

[A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]