Chapter 117

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently here in the office and stuck again in my paper works. Gosh. Multi tasking is really hard to manage. It's making my brain cells explode. I was in the middle of my work when Meredy went in.

"What is it Meredy-san?" I asked.

"Juvia, someone send you a blue boquet of flowers along with a box of chocolates and a blue fluffy teddy bear!" Meredy squeled.

I just rolled my eyes on her. She really can't understand that I don't want to have any suitors.

"From whom was it?" I asked.

"I dunno." Meredy said.

She handed me the things and I saw a card. I get the card and read the message.

'Take care of yourself always and be happy. I love you and I will never get tired from loving you. No matter the cost.'

-Y.E.H

From Y.E.H again?! When will this guy even stop?! I'm starting to get creeped out of this. I crumpled the card and throw it in the garbage can. I was about to throw the roses, the teddy bear and the chocolates when Meredy stopped me.

"Hey! Don't just throw it away! You don't like it then just give it to me." Meredy said.

"Fine." I said.

I handed her the stuffs and she happily.

"Thank you Juvia. How sweet of you to give me this stuffs." Meredy said and I rolled my eyes on her.

"Whatever. Just take those things away from me." I said.

"As you wish." Meredy said and left the room.

I sighed and I rested my head on my palms. What should I do now? The guy is really pursuing to this suitoring stuffs. I just wish that Lyon wouldn't find out about this. I don't want him to get jealouse over a nonsense things. When I was finally done with this papers, I went out of my office, and I saw that Gray went out also.

"Hello sir, good evening." I said.

"Good evening Juvia, please just call me Gray when it's just the two of us." Gray said.

I chuckled and nodded my head. He really changed his attitude when he found out that Jay was his son. He's not grumpy as before but he's still grumpy a little bit.

"Fine, Gray." I said.

It was a long silence until we get in the elevator. When I pressed the button he also pressed it. I looked at him in shock and he immediately took away his hands.

"Sorry 'bout that. I thought you weren't gonna press the button so I pressed it. But..." He trailed off.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

It was a long silence again until we reach the ground floor. We went out and headed to the parking lot.

"So,how was Jay doing so far?" Gray said.

"Well, he's doing fine and he keeps on convincing me that I should tell you that you should visit him some time." I said.

"I'll pay him a visit tomorrow. Tell that to him." Gray said.

"Of course." I said.

"Um...Juvia, can I have your number?" Gray asked.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Because I wanted to have a better access with Jay through you and so that I could talk to you easily over some things." Gray said.

"Oh...okay." I said.

I then gave him my number and he also typed his number on my phone. He gave me back my phone so am I. After that, we bid our goodbye's to each other. I was about to get inside my car when, Gray called my attention. So I looked at him.

"Juvia! I promise that I will not hurt you ever again." Gray said.

He immediately went in his car and drove off. I went in my car and drove home.

What was that guy even mean from what he said? I really don't understand him sometimes. Especially when he would drop the topic and talk to another topic. Well, I'll just let him do whatever he wants.

[A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]