Author's Note

Hey there readers! I would like to thank you all for reading and voting this story. I really appreciated it. I didn't thought that this book will reach 100k reads and 5k votes. I thank you for that everyone. Oh and I'm so sorry for the typos and the grammatical errors it's just that, english is not my first language really, I know you readers know that. And as for the sweet moments of Gruvia, it's a lil' bit boring because I don't have any idea about cheesy stuffs and all. I had never been in any relationsip except friendship. Lol. I'm still too young for that. I'm not even 15 yet haha. I would just like to remind you guys that this is just a story made by my imagination. Some of the content are far from reality BECAUSE THIS IS JUST A STORY, NOT A REALITY. This is just a fanfiction okay? This is a work of fiction. Fanfiction because I'm a fan of fairytail and I borrowed the characters from it.

And for the lemons I have promised to you, I didn't made any of it now because, I forgot. Gomen.

WELL IF YOU READERS WANT TO READ HOW GRAY AND JUVIA MADE(LEMON) RAIN AND AICE, JUST LEAVE A COMMENT AND A VOTE HERE. I'LL WAIT A WEEK FIR THE COMMENTS. LOL.

I really am thankful for your patience and understanding. I'll fix this book as soon as I can. I'm sorry if this book took so many chapters. Thank you once again and...

Aniclo: I love you readers. Thank you very much.

I would like to know your suggestions or opinions about this book. Just leave your opinions here on the comment box. You can also recommend this book to other readers if you want hahaha. Once again, thank you. God bless you all.

The date this book started:

May 11, 2016

Date ended/Finished:

September 13, 2017