Chapter 63

Juvia's POV...

Then suddenly, he turned his back and went inside his car. I immediately knocked on the window again. Then the car started moving. I chase after.

"Gray!" I said.

"Let's talk please!" I begged.

This hurts a lot. The car started moving in a fast pace that I was alreadt running just to catch after but, it was just faster than me.

"GRAAAAAAAY!!! PLEASE!" I shouted.

I fall on the ground then it started raining. I was staring at his car until it was far away to be seen. I break down.

Why does this have to happen to me?! Can't I just live a happy life with Gray?! When he turned his face that I can't see him anymore, when he turn his face until his not standing by the door, when he walked away, it just shattered my heart and my world fell apart. Is this the condequence of being a damn Mafia chemist?! Is this all?! It fvcking hurts! This is just too much! I could have just end my life if I would just end up like this! This pain is just unbearable. I hope I just died. Then maybe I wouldn't feel this pain. I wish...I just didn't met him because maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't feel this pain.

I then feel my stomach aching. It hurts. It's like my stomach has been stabbed for a hundred times.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain.

I hold my stomach in pain. I then saw blood was rushing down my legs. My eyes widened. Why is there blood rushing down?

"H-help!" I managed to shout.

Ugh. This hurts so much. I feel like my head is spinning, my eyes are getting blurred when suddenly, everything went black.

I flicked my eyes open and the pain in my heart is still here. But wait, where am I? I roamed around my eyes and I noticed that I was in a private room of the hospital. So i'm in the hospital. But why? Then I heard Levy spoke.

"Finally your awake!" She said worriedly.

"Wh-what's going on? Wh-why am I in here?" I asked.

Then I saw Gajeel entered the room.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you must not go there alone?!" He said.

I looked down.

"I-I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"Ugh. Just don't do it again." He said.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"When I entered the room you weren't here anymore. So I knew that you were going to Gray so we immediately followed. When we get there, we saw you. You were lying on the ground unconcious and bloody. Then we immediately delivered you here." Gajeel explained.

When I was about to ask something about him, the door opened revealing a doctor. The doctor went near us.

"Doc, how's her condition?" Levy asked.

"She's fine now. And we advice you to not give her stress or make herself in stress. She might miscariage this time. You're lucky that your baby didn't let go. The baby was gripping on you tightly. But, don't be depressed next time and just rest." Tbe doctor said.

My eyes widened.

"Wait, baby? So you're saying that I am pregnant?" I asked.

"You don't know? Well then congratulations. You're 3 weeks pregnant. And I advice you to have a healthy life style. For you and your baby's safety. Excuse me,I need to do my rounds now." The doctor said.

"Okay doc, thank you." Levy said.

Then the doctor went out. I looked at them and they just looked away.

"I...I...I'm p-pregnant...And you know it before the doctor even inform me." I said in disbelief.

"Look. When you wake up, all you talk about is Gray. Nothing but Gray. We were just finding for the right time." Gajeel explained.

[A/N: Stay tuned. I'm open for your feedbacks! Thanks for reading.

Quote:

"I never forget that I love you, I just remembered that you love someone else."

"I'm not mad, I'm just hurt."

Feedbacks please!♥