Chapter 65

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently in my room in Gajeel and Levy's house, facing my laptop. I was searching a way on how to communicate to him. He really did blocked me. It hurts but I need to survive from it, for my baby. I then closed the tab I opened. My wallpaper was me and Gray. I don't think I could delete this one. This is the only thing I have. I then get my phone to call Meredy for help. I was scrolling down when I noticed Lucy's no. Maybe I could contact her for me to have a great access with Gray. I then called. More rings came before she could even answer.

"Lucy...please I need your help."

[I don't think I could do that. I mean, he really is mad at you and he doesn't want us to communicate with you. I know we've been bestfriends and you helped me a lot but, I don't know if I could help you with him.]

"Lucy please...Just please listen first...I...I know he can't forgive me from what I did and I know he hates me a lot...*cries* And I am very sorry for everything that I did...I just want him to know that..."

[That what?]

"I...I am 4 weeks pregnant now. And if you doubt that if he really is the father...I can prove it to you guys...I'm willing to give a DNA sample of the baby but you have to wait...I just want him to know that...I am carrying his child in my womb."

[I don't doubt on you. I already calculated and my calculation shows that the father of the baby is him. I'm very happy for you. I don't know if I could really help you with him but, I could help you talk to him. I'll tell you the address of where he is staying. And I will make sure that the both of you could talk to each other. I'm sorry that that's all I could do...]

"No need to be sorry...It's a great help already. Thank you so much Lucy."

[I'm really happy for you and for your baby! It's so sad that I need to hang up now. *whispers* Gray is already here he might caught me talking to you. Bye for now. Take care!]

"Thank you again. Bye."

Then the call ended. I put down my phone and I sat down on the bed. I smiled. Finally I could talk to him. I could now tell him that I am pregnant and he is the father. Atleast he could accept the baby and that would really make me happy.

I walked out of my room and I was about to knock on Levy and Gajeel's room door when I saw Lily. He was sitting on the stair and it's like he's thinking of someone. Maybe he miss baby Carla. Maybe  Baby Carla is mad at me because I was the reason why her Auntie Ur died. I sighed. I just decided to leave him alone for now. I then knocked on the door and it opened revealing Levy.

"Oh Juvia? What is your concern?" She asked.

"I can know now where Gray is." I said.

"How?" She asked.

"I called Lucy and I told her that I am pregnant." I said.

"And?" She asked.

"She said to me that she could tell where Gray is so that we could talk to each other." I said.

"Really?! That's a good news. So you're going to America?" Levy asked.

"Yes I will. And that is the right time for him to know that I am pregnant. He is the father so he has the rights to know." I said.

"But, are you ready on what might happen there? On what he might just said to you? What if he reject you and the baby? What will you do?" Levy said.

I was taken aback from what she said. What if he really reject me and the baby? But, it's just up to him.

"It's just up to him if he could accept us or not. But if ever he reject us, then so be it. The important thing here is that, I told him what he needs to know." I said

"And it's painful I know. Always remember that were always here for you." Levy said and hugged me.

"I know. And and I'm always thanful because I had a family like you." I said.

I just hope that everything will be alright. I don't want to loose my baby. I hope Gray finds the forgiveness in his heart.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]