Chapter 47

Juvia's POV...

I woke up by the sun rays hitting my face. I stretched out my hands then rubbed my eyes. I opened my eyes and i saw someone standing In front of my bed.

"Good morning Auntie!" She said and smiled.

Her smile made me smile also.

"Good morning." I said.

"Fix yourself now Auntie! Breakfast is ready." She said.

"Five more minutes baby..." I said sleepy.

Then she jumped up and down in the bed.

"Come on Aunt Juvia!" She said pulling me off the bed.

"Okay fine." I said then got up from the bed.

"Yaay! Get inside the shower now Aunt Juvia!" She said then giggled.

"Yes ma'am!" I said then acted like a soldier.

She giggled again.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs in the dining room Aunt Juvia!" She said and walked out of my room.

She's so cute! Oh, you must be wondering who am I talking, right? She is Baby Carla! The cutest baby living here on earth! No offense to you.

I walked inside the bathroom and did my morning rituals (taking a bath, brushing her teeth, etc.). I was wearing a blue shirt and a baby pink shorts. I walked out of my room then headed downstairs to the dining room. I saw the gang was eating including Gray and Baby Carla.

(A/N: Oh, I forgot to explain. Baby Carla, is the white exceed in Fairy Tail. But in this story, she's a human. I'm just clearing things out here. Because someone might ask this.]

I sat down on the vacant chair beside Baby Carla. Then I started eating. While were eating, Gray spoke.

"Juvia, can we please ta---" But I interupted him.

"The food is good, right Baby Carla?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes it is Aunt Juvia. Always." Baby Carla said.

"Juvia---" I interupted him again.

"Oh, what time is it wendy?" I asked wendy.

"Uh, it's 9:28 a.m. Why?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said and smiled.

"Okay...?" Wendy said unsurely.

I then drink my water.

"Juvia please----" But I interputed him again.

"I'm finished eating. I'll be going upstairs now. I forgot to do something." I reasoned out.

I stood up and walked upstairs. I went inside our room and closed the door and lean on it.

"My gosh...why am I acting this way now to him?" I asked myself.

He's trying to talk to me but I keep on interupting him. Why am I even doing that? I want to settle things with him now but I don't want to talk to him right now. I'm just so confusing, right? I got startled when someone knocked on the door.
I opened the door and it was...

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We need to talk." He said.

"About what?" I asked.

"On what happened last night." He said.

"Last night? Oh it was nothing. You just acted cold to me and yelled at me. That's all, nothing to worry about." I said sarcasticly.

"Please Juvia." He begged.

"Okay fine." I said.

We went in our room and locked tbe door. I sat down on the couch and he was beside me.

"Look. I'm really sorry that I yelled at you last night. I was just really pissed off and my head was aching. And stressed. I didn't mean what I said to you. Please forgive me." He explained.

I look at him for awhile then he used a puppy dog eyes. Wait. Gray Fullbuster using his cute puppy dog eyes to me?! OMG. He is just so cute and irresistable! I feel like I wanna pinch his cheeks and hug him tightly!

"Okay fine! Just stop using your puppy dog eyes to me! I might do something to you." I said, mumbling the last sentence.

"Thanks." He said and hugged me.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't use that method agaib to me." I said.

"Aye, aye captain!" He said.

"Good boy." I said.

"Who ya callin boy, huh? Me? I'm a man,I'm not a boy." He saId and smiled.

His smile always makes me melt! He's just so handsome and hot when he smiles! It fits him.

"Whatever." I said and giggled.

I just hope things would get better now. And I hope, this would be the first and last time that we will quarrel.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]