♥Chapter10♥

[Sorry for not updating for so long. I'm just so busy this days that i can't even touch my phone. So yeah. I hope for your concederationds. Thanks!]

Title: About him

3rd Person's POV...

Gray was inside his office with the gang. They're currently having a meeting. Meeting about the mafia group.

"Gray, you know what will happen when you married that girl named Juvia, right?" Lucy said.

"You have to keep her safe from those lowlife enemies." Natsu said.

"Yes i know that. And i know my responsibilities for her. No need to remind me." Gray said.

"Oh and also, someone is eyeing on your wife so you know what we did." Mira said.

"Info's about him and his clan?" Gray asked.

"He's a tough guy so he didn't spill the beans out until his last breathe." Laxus said.

"Just keep an eye on my wife and keep her safe when i'm gone." Gray said.

"Yes boss." The gang said.

Then after the meeting, the gang including Gray walked out of the building then get inside their own car. They started driving and jellal was the last one. While driving jellal noticed that someone was following them, he noticed this quickly since he's the last one. He quickly called the gang.

"Someone's following us. Five cars." Jellal said.

[Okay] the gang said then hung up.

They started driving fast and those five cars who's following them drove fast also. The gang get their guns and started shooting their enemies.

"Three down! Two to go! I'm all fired up!" Natsu said while shooting their enemies.

Then the two cars was done and hit the tree. After that the five cars exploded. Then they finally drive home.

They finally reached their destination and parked their cars infront of Gray's house/mansion.

The gang including Gray entered his house. Then they saw Juvia sitting on the couch, watching T.V.

"Oh hey there!" Juvia greeted them.

"Hey Juvia! It seems like your happy eh?" Natsu asked.

"I'm always happy ya know." Juvia said.

Then Gray sat down beside Juvia and the gang headed in the kitchen. Juvia smiled at Gray.

"So, how's your day?" Juvia asked.

"Stressful as always." Gray said while massaging his temples.

"Want some massage?" Juvia offered.

"Sure." Gray said.

Juvia go at the back of Gray then started massaging his temples. Gray feel relaxed. Juvia was smiling cause she know she'll get closer to Gray. And to be a good wife. Little did she know, she's starting to like him.

[Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words! I hope ya like it!]