Chapter 101

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia stood up and faced Gray. She hid Jay at her back.

"I'm here to take back my life that you took." Juvia said.

"The nerve you have to show up your face here. You don't have any rights to be here so get out." Gray said.

"That's what would I really do. I will get out of here with my son." Juvia said.

"You're son? He is OUR son okay? You're not the only one who has the rights to have him. You hide him from me for so many yeard and now it's my time ti have my son You will get out of here but not with OUR son." Gray said.

"Our son? When I first told you that I am pregnant you said that he is not yours. And now your pushing yourself to be in his life. You already had your chance but you just trow it away because of yor anger. You don't know how to forgive because you let your anger to eat you. So it's not my fault if you're not with your son for the past five years." Juvia said.

"My anger ate me because of you! If only you never did that then maybe we're still together and where living with a happy family. Can you blame me if I was just too hurt from what you did to me back then?" Gray said.

"Why are you even hurt? You told me that you didn't loved me." Juvia said.

"That's what you thought. Just get out of here. Or else I would be the one to take you out of my mansion." Gray said.

"I'm going out with my----" Juvia was cutted off when Jay spoke.

"Can you please just stop blaming each other?! Can't you just forgive each other for me?!" Jay said.

Juvia and Gray looked at Jay. But Gray has a heart of stone to Juvia so he refused. Gray pulled Juvia out of the room forcefully until they were out of Gray's mansion. Jay was trying to stop him even Juvia. When they were finally out, Gray pushed Juvia out of his mansion that made her fall on the ground. It was also raining hard.

"Don't you dare come back here ever again!" Gray yelled at her.

Gray went in his house along with Jay. Jay was trying to get out from Gray's grasp but Gray was just too strong. Juvia banged the gates.

"Gray!!! Give me back my son!!" Juvia shouted.

But no one was listening to her. She was saying that over and over but there was no response. Juvia fall on the ground and hugged herself.

"Give...me...back my son..." Juvia cried.

She was waiting out of the gates and crying. The guards decided (well Gray told them) to take Juvia out of the village forcefully.

"No please! Give me back my son!!" Juvia said.

Juvia was finally out of the village and she was banging the gates because it was closed by the guards. It was really cold being drenched in the rain along with the blowing of the cold wind. But Juvia didn't mind it because she just wants to have her son back. Lyon came and pulled Juvia and they went in his car.

"Lyon please...I need to get back my son!" Juvia said.

"You're already wet from the rain and it's really cold outside. You might catch a cold." Lyon said.

"I don't care Lyon! I just want my son back! I don't care if I die doing that! I just want my son back!" Juvia cried.

"Do you think you will have your son if you're already dying?! Do you think Gray would actually do that?! He woudln't! You would just give him more reasons for him to not give your son back to you! If you die, do you even know what would your son feel?! He knows that he will be the reason why you are dying! And you know what will happen?! He might commit suicide! Do you want that to happen?!" Lyon said.

That made Juvia silent but she's still crying. Lyon brushed his hair in frustration.

"You're so selfish Juvia. You make your own descisions without even thinking of what we will feel about that. You're too self-centered. You wanna die? Then go ahead! Besides we are just nothing to you while us, you are the most important thing that we have and that we love you. Especially me Juvia. I love you and I don't want to see you in pain." Lyon said.

Juvia looked at him and she saw that Lyon was already tearing up. Lyon looked away and wiped away the tears that has fallen.

[A/N: Please tell me what you felt about this. It's kinda sad for me. Well, thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks! I ♥ ya'll]