Chapter 20

Title: love

Juvia's POV...

I wake up with an achy feeling at my neck. I stretched a bit then get up. Then I noticed that Gray was already sleeping next to me. I sighed and smiled.y gosh. Why is he so handsome? Then I went in the bathroom to take a shower. While I was taking a shower, I noticed that my booby was kinda red.

"Huh? How did this happened?" I quetioned myself.

Then I just brushed it off. Well, maybe it was red for some reasons. After taking a bath, I wiped my body with my towel, I looked at the mirror then looked at somewhere. Then my gaze went back to the mirror.

"Where the hell did I got this red marks in my neck?" I questioned.

It looks like bites but I don't know what kind of bite is it. My neck was full of these bites and the others were like sucked. I don't think there's an insect that could make a bite like these. I just can't determine it. I walked out of the bathroom and wore my clothes. And after that, I saw Gray was getting up from the bed. Then I handed him his coffee.

"Thanks." He said and smiled.

Maybe I could ask him about this? 'Cause maybe he knows where I got these red marks in my neck. I let him finish his drink first then I asked.

"Um...Gray..." I called him.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Um...Gray, do you know where did I get these marks?" I asked while pointing a bit.

He looked at me for a sec then he looked away. Did he smirked or I was just imagining things? He coughed.

"Uh...I-It---That's Just a-an...um.. allergy! Maybe you're skin was allergic in dust?" He said.

"Huh? But, I know that I don't have any allergies..." I said.

"Well, maybe you were wrong. Don't worry, I'll ask the maids to clean our room." He said and smiled.

"Oh...okay." I said and smiled.

Well, Maybe he's right. So I kust brushed it off and started combing my hair.

Gray's POV...

Phew! I thought she would still ask more question about those Love bites on her neck that I did. Yep. It was love bites and I did that while she was sleeping. I just can't help my self anymore so I just did a little...fun. Wanna know what happened last night? Well, I guess I need to tell the story.

It was in the middle of the night when I woke up and came back to my senses. My head was throbbing that time and I just brushed it off. Then I noticed that I was on top of Juvia. She was sleeping peacefully but smokingly hot. Her hair was kinda messy in a seductive way. Well, maybe I was the only one thinking of that thing. Just looking at her makes me turned on. I was having a battle with myself wether I should do it to calm down or not. She's sleeping and I'm in heat so, why not do a little fun? I then kissed her neck softly, not to wake her up. I fill her neck with love bites. I was satisfied that time but my hands can't ignore her booby. I can't stop myself anymore so I gropped her.

"Ngh...ah...G-gray-sama..." She moaned.

Her moan sent shivers down my spine so I massaged harder. That made her moan again. I wonder why is she not waking up by this. I then sucked her nipple and that made her moan louder. I stopped myself now before I went farther. I went inside the bathroom and you know.

So that's the story of last night. I enjoyed it. But, I would enjoy it more if she was wake up and were doing it to satisfy ourselves. Well, I promise you guys that we'll make love someday. Just give author ideas on how to write some smut and 30 votes for her to have an inspiration. You readers are author's inspiration so please don't let her down.

[A/N: so Gray already informed you readers huh? Well, he's right about that. If you want to read their love making then give me ideas on how to write smut. 'Cause I don't really have any idea about it. Well, I already read a hundred times of lemons but I still don't know how to write one. Please give me info's and 30 votes. If you guys really don't want to have a lemon part in this book then I respect your decisions readers. Well, thanks for reading! Have a nice day!♥]

~Author-san loves ya'll