Chapter 121

Juvia's POV...

We finally fixed our problem and I'm very happy about it. Gray and Lyon finally settled things between them and I think they are friends now. I just hope things would turn out well.

Gray's POV...

"Why do you have to come back huh?! My life was fine back then but when you came back, you ruined it all!" Lyon said to me.

"I came back to get what was mine! She was never yours Lyon! And she will never be!" I said.

Were currently here in the parking lot of the company. I was just about to get in my car when he told me that he wants to talk about something. Then to my surprise, he punched me so I punched him back.

"She's my girlfriend and you know that! I already let her go in the very first time I met her because I know that she is your wife! I gave you the respect you deserve and now, you will ruin our relationship?!" Lyon said.

"So were talking about respect now huh?! The one who's direspectful here is you! I just told you to keep an eye on her and that you take a good care of her but suddenly, I would just know that you already stole her away from me!" I said.

"I didn't stole her from you because the both of you are already seperated! It was not my fault that she also loved me back!" Lyon said.

"She wouldn't fall in love with you if you didn't showed any signs that you love her! You beyrayed me Lyon! I entrusted her to you but what did you do?! You stole her!" I said.

"It wasn't my fault in the first place. I was not the one who kicked her out of my life. She love me and you can't do anything about it." He said.

I punched him. This guy was getting in my nerves ever since.

"She love you? Really? If she loves you then why did she mumbled my name over and over again every night that she's asleep? If she really love you, she wouldn't talk to me. If she really loves you, she wouldn't blush whenever I show my concern to her. She never loved you. What she feel towards you was pity." I said.

"You think I would actually believe that, huh? She loves me and that would never change." Lyon said.

"Really? Let's see if she would still stay when she finds out what you did back then behind her back." I said and smirked.

"Are you threatening me?" Lyon asked in anger.

"Why, are you threatened?" I said.

"You don't know anything." He said.

"Of course I do know. I know every single mistake you did behind her back." I said.

"Don't you dare try telling it to her or else..." He said.

"Or else what? You're going to kill me? Then do it. Let's see what will happen next after doing that." I said.

"Were not yet done about this Gray." Lyon said then he walked away.

That fvcking shit. I'm always ready for a war. And I always have my secret weapon with me. I'm done pretending that everything's okay. I'm done being a stupid shit. I will get back what was once mine. Even if it gets to be in the hard way.

The next day...

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently here in my house, sitting on the couch, watching a movie with Lyon. Our hands was intertwined and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I looked at him and noticed that he was frowning. It even looks like he's bothered about something.

"Lyon." I called his name.

But he didn't responsed. He's lost in his own world I guess. I shaked his arm gently that brought hin back to reality. He looked at me.

"Lyon, are you alright?" I asked.

"Huh? Of course I am. Why did you asked?" He said.

"Nothing. You just look like you're bothered about something." I said.

"No. Of course not." He said.

"If you have any problem, you could always share it to me." I said.

"I promise I will." Lyon said.

3rd Person's POV...

While they were watching a movie, a doorbell disturbed them. Juvia was about to stand up when Lyon stopped her.

"I'll just be the one to check." Lyon said.

"Okay. Thanks babe." Juvia said.

Lyon just winked at her that made her heart flutter. Lyon went out of the house to check who it was. But when he opened the gate, there was no one. He was about to close the gate when he noticed a small box on the ground. He picked it up and shaked the box to just guess what's inside. He then decided to just open it. Lyon opened the box and his eyes widened. He get the pictures and turned to the other ones. He clenched his fist and he immediately ripped the pictures into pieces. He put it back to the box and he throw it on the garbage can. But before throwing it in the garbage can,He saw a sticky note under the box and he get it. He read it.

You're probably shaking in fear now, eh? Or should I say, threatened. I still have a lot of things that will surely ruin your life. But I would slowly burry you in the ground.

Lyon clenched his fist and he immediately throw it in the garbage can because of anger. He breathed in first before going back in the house. He sat down beside Juvia.

"So, who was it?" Juvia asked.

"No one. Maybe someone was just playing a prank on us." Lyon said.

"Then what took you so long out there?" Juvia asked.

"Uh...I just looked around to see who was the one playing on our doorbell. But I didn't saw anyone." Lyon said.

"Oh, okay." Juvia said.

Juvia hugged him closer. Lyon was still bothered on what he just recieved earlier.

'Damn you Gray.' Lyon thought.

[A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks.♥]