Chapter 127

3rd Person's POV...

"What the hell is wrong with you Lyon?!" Juvia yelled at Lyon.

Lyon looked down and clenched his fist seeing that Juvia was concerned to Gray, not to him.

"That guy! That guy is the reason why you broke up with me! He ruined our relationship! He is the reason why!" Lyon said.

"Can you please stop blaming others on the mistake you did?! He's out of here Lyon!" Juvia said.

"Oh yeah?! He was the one who send you roses and stuffs that caused us to fight! He's the reason why we ended up like this!" Lyon said in anger.

"We already fixed that problem! The reason why I broke up with you is because you broke me! You cheated on me! It's your fault not Gray's!" Juvia said.

"He was the one who told you about that!" Lyon said.

"And I'm even thankful to him because he was honest and brave enought to tell me your bullshits." Juvia said.

"He shouldn't be here!" Lyon said.

"Then who do you think should be? You?! You're not even worth it!" Juvia said.

Those words pierced Lyon's heart. Lyon clenched his fist tighter.

"Why is he even with you?! Do you have a relationship with him?!" Lyon said.

Juvia gasped in disbelief. She doesn't know the Lyon in front of her anymore. The Lyon she knows was kind, understanding, and caring. But the Lyon she sees now was different. Way more different.

"He's just a friend to me! He was the one who's there to fix me! He was there to help me build up myself again because you broke me! He was there when I needed someone to keep my sanity! He was there, trying to bring back my happiness that you stole! So don't you ever say those things because you don't know anything!" Juvia yelled at Lyon.

Gray looked at Juvia and he felt fluttered and happy from what Juvia said. Lyon was still filled with anger. He was getting drowned from the pain he feels.

"Get out of here Lyon before I even call the guards to do it." Juvia said.

"I'm not done yet Juvia. I'll get you back." Lyon said.

He went in his car and drove off. Juvia sighed and she looked Gray with worry.

"Are you alright? Sorry for the scene we made earlier." Juvia said.

"That's alright. I should be the one who's sorry." Gray said.

"Let's go inside now." Juvia said.

They went in the house and she made him sit down on the couch while she get the first aid kit. Jay sat down beside Gray. Jay was starting to freak out.

"Dad, are you alright? Your lips are bleeding! Are you going to die?!" Jay said in panick.

Gray place a hand on Jay's arms to calm him down.

"Jay, calm down. I'm not going to die. It's just a small cut. It doesn't even hurt." Gray said and smiled.

"Really?" Jay asked.

"Yep. So what I need you to do is to calm down." Gray said.

"Okay." Jay said.

Juvia went back, holding a first aid kit and sat down beside Gray.

"Jay, are you alright now?" Juvia asked.

"Yes mom." Jay said.

"Good." Juvia said.