Chapter 85

Title: You're the Boss?!

Juvia's POV...

I was in my office when my secretary, Meredy went in.

"What is it Meredy?" I asked her not even taking my eyes off the paper I'm working on.

"We need to go to the meeting now. You don't want to leave your team mates behind." She said.

"Of course I won't leave them behind. I'm just finishing our presentation." I said.

"And done." I said.

I quickly stood up and bring with me the presentation. I'm getting nervous because the board might not like this because of me. Because some of the board members are pissed off to me. But,  I don't care. This is our hardwork and I'm sure that they will like our presentation because this is one of a kind. I went in and my team was already there and they helped me set up the projector and the laptop and the things needed.

"So,let's start?" I asked them.

"Oh, wait Ms. Lockser. Don't start yet because the boss is coming and he also wants to hear and see your presentation." One of the board members said.

"Uh wait. Boss? What do you mean?" I asked.

"The boss. The CEO is here. The owner of the company is finally here and he wants to know your presentation. Do you umderstand now?" He said.

"Oh...okay." I said.

I sat down. Atleast we still have time to prepare ourselves for this. I wasn't informed that the CEO is here. I thought he will not gonna show up. I don't even know who is the  CEO. I think he wants to be mysterious. The door opened revealing I guess the CEO. I can't see his face clearly because his Mafia-looking hat was kinda covering his face. He sat down and he raised his face just enough that we could see his face. My eyes widened to see...

"Mr. Gray Fullbuster, you finally showed up. Mr. Fullbuster is the CEO of this company." The COO said.

"Good morning Mr. Fullbuster." Everyone said except me.

Well what do you expect? I was surprised when I saw him here and wait what? HE IS THE CEO OF THIS COMPANY?! Oh my gosh...

"Good morning. So, Ms. Lockser and her team mates can now start the presentation." Gray said.

Is this really happening? Is this even true or am I just having a nightmare?

"Juvia."

I don't know how to react on this. I thought Gray was only here in Fiore because of hid Dad's birthday and that he will go back to U.S.

"Hey Juvia!"

"Huh? What?" I said.

"Let's start the presentation now." Meredy said.

"Oh yeah. Right." I said.

What was I doing?! I was just staring at him earlier and that is just so embarrassing. I was the one who moves the slides of the powerpoint presentation. While Mark, my team mate, was speaking, Gray suddenly said something that caught my whole attention.

"Is that the best magazine you can create? I mean, if that would be the magazine that will be released, the company might just broke down." Gray said.

I quickly stood up and looked at him with a little hint of disbelief.

"With all due respect sir, that wouldn't make the compant broke down. I think that would be the one to make the company more famous to everyone." I said.

"That's what you thought Ms. Lockser. You know, I have already seen a lot of magazine that looks like that. Others might say that we don't have any originality." He said.

I was about to talk back again when Meredy holds my wrist signaling me to stop. I obliged her and decided to sit down.

"I want a new and unique one. And I want to see how the models do their job." Gray said.

"Yes sir." We said.

"That's all. This meeting is adjourned. If you have any cincerns, just approach me in my office." Gray said.

Then everybody walked out. Me and my team was the only one left here in the room.

"Mr. Fullbuster is just so demanding." James said.

"But, he's a total hottie and I like him." Hanna said.

We just rolled our eyes on her.

"What? Did I said something wrong?" She asked.

"Anyways, we don't have a choice but to make a new one. Let's just give what he wants." Mark said.

"Yeah. We are the best in making designs and we are very creative. We will impress." Meredy said.

"But he's hard to impress. Especially now." I mumbled.

"What's that?" They asked.

"Nothing." I said.

This problem is giving me headache. I'll juat try my very best to impress him.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks.]