Chapter 152

Juvia's POV...

Lyon transfered me in a bed when I was asleep. When I woke up I was tied up again. My clothes were changed. I looked at Lyon who was sitting on a couch.

"Who changed my clothes?!" I asked him.

"Since we don't have a girl here and I don't want other guys touching you, I changed your clothes." Lyon said calmly.

My eyes widened. I tried to attack him but the chains stopped me. He just laughed.

"You're just so amazing." He said.

"If you're just going to use me as a test subject then please just kill me!" I said.

"No...Do you think I could kill you?" He said as he stood up in disbelief.

I glared at him.

"Ofcourse I can." He said and laughed again.

"What are you just planning to do?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll tell you everything. You remember when one of my men poisoned Gray? It wasn't just poison. It was something that would manipulate his mind. My plan was to kill him through that but obviously it failed. Maybe his parents and the gang helped him get out from that illusion. So I planned of something for him. That would be a secret first. And as for you, those chemicals I put in you was not really going to kill you. But to kill all your memories. From your childhood until the day it will finally have an effect on you." Lyon said.

"Why?! Why are you doing this to me?!" I asked.

"Because I wanted you to be mine again! Mine only! If only those Fvckbusters didn't interfere in my and dad's plans then maybe you're still mine! Everything was still mine! I told you right? I was just taking back what once was mine." Lyon said in anger.

"Plans? What was those plans? What do you mean they interfered?" I asked.

"Your mom's death was actually my Dad's doing all along. We're in the same situation. Dad loved your mom but your dad was in the way. Dad tried to kill your dad but he accidentally killed your mom. Then the bombing where your Asuka and her family died was our doing. Supposedly that time we were going to get you but those Fvckbusters was in the way and we lost the opportunity and that time I lost my Dad." He said casually.

His...his dad killed my mom...and even him killed Asuka? He's...he's a monster...this is unforgivable!

"You killed them?! It was you and your dad all along? You're horrible! I regret the day loving you! I hate you! I hate you so much! You're going to pay for everything you did! You're unforgivable! I despise you! I hope you die! I'm going to kill you!" I said in anger and pain.

All this time...he was the one I am searching for! How dare they kill my family just like that?!

"Oh you loved me? Really?!Oh shit how did I not noticed that?" He said and acted like he was really surprised.

"Damn you Lyon! I'm going to kill you!" I said as my tears started to stream down my cheeks.

"Dream on. You won't remember anything once I'm done with you anyways." He said.

"I'm going to kill you Lyon!" I said once more.

"How? You can't even move! You think you're still strong? I bet you can't even stand up alone! You can't kill me Juvia. Not with that kind of condition, not now, and not ever!" He said.

"I'm going to fight against this bullshits you put in me! I'll kill you!" I said, balling my fists in anger.

"Oh I'm really scared." He said out of sarcasm.

"Damn you Lyon..." I cried.

"You're physically and emotionally unstable Juvia, You can't do anything right now but to love me." He said and smiled.

"I will never love a psychopath like you! Never in my life! I'd rather die than love a monster like you!" I said in anger.

He suddenly gripped my arms tightly and went on top of me.

"Why can't you love me?! Gray is a monster as well but you managed to love him! But why not me?! We're just the same! We kill people! I also have money and power! I'm stronger than him but why?! Why did you chose to leave me and loved him?! What does he have that I don't huh?! Tell me!" He yelled at me, his grip getting tighter.

His hand then held my wrists and gripped it tightly. He the started kissing me violently. I tried to get away from his kisses but he suddenly choked me. I tried to pry of his hands but my hands was tied up.

"L-lyon s-stop!" I said, choking out the words.

"I will never let him take you away again from me! NEVER!" Lyon said as his grip tighten.

I was starting to lose air when finally he stopped choking me. I coughed multiple times and inhaled more air. He went off me and looked at me coldly.

"You and Gray aren't the same. He is way better than you. He still have this kindness in his heart unlike you. Yes he killed many people already but he never killed an innocent person, unlike you. He is way stronger than you. Never compare yourself to him because he is way better than you. You're a loser." I said to him.

He suddenly slapped me. He was looking at me angrily.

"I'm not a loser. I'm going to make sure that you'll see him die in my hands." He said angrily.

"Let's see." I said and smirked.

But suddenly my head started throbbing that made me groan in pain. I balled my fist in anger and pain. I started to feel weak.

"It's starting Juvia. You can never run away from this. You can never run away from me. You can say everything now where you still remember everything." He said and smirked.

He suddenly injected the same liquid in me. I started to feel numb then darkness consumed me.

A/N: Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. Thanks for reading and I hope for more feedbacks and votes. Stay strong everyone. The end is near.