Chapter 100

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was roaming around and searching for her son completely forgtting the Gray naked scene. She opened some rooms gently but she still can't find where Jay is. She was already getting tired but forcing herself to find her son. Gray's mansion was 2x bigger than before and that really made her hard to find her son. And the fact that she doesn't even know the mansion. There was the only room she didn't opened yet. She went over it and twisted the knob. She then went in and there she saw her son, staring out on the window. Her tears streamed down her face as she went nearer and nearer to her son. She put a hand on her son's shoulder. Jay looked at her and his eyes widened.

"Mom! You're here!" Jay said happily.

Juvia hugged her son tightly and kissed his forehead.

"Are you okay here? Did Gray hurt you?" Juvia asked.

"Mom, I'm alright here. He didn't harmed me. Does he know that you're here?" Jay asked.

"No. I just sneaked in so that I could you from that kidnapper." Juvia said.

"He didn't kidnapped me. I was the one who go with him." Jay said.

Juvia's eyes widened and her heart shattered into pieces. Knowing that her son went with Gray wilingly.

"Why....why did you do that?" Juvia asked.

It was visible in her voice that she was hurt. Jay felt guilty for her mom because he knows that what he did was wrong. He looked down.

"I go with him because...he is my father." Jay said.

Juvia gasped in disbelief and she clutched her chest in pain.

"Am I...not good enough for you? Why do you have to go with him?" Juvia asked.

She was already crying in fron of Jay. Jay was also crying.

"I'm sorry mom because I was just longing for my father." Jay said.

"But Lyon is there to be your father. The one who could accept you even though he's not your real father." Juvia said.

"But that's what you thought mom! Yes pops is there to be my father but that's not what I wanted from the very start! I wanted to have a real father. I feel hurt and jealous whenever I see a complete family. I wanted to have a complete family too mom. I never questioned you about my father because I know that you will be hurt if ever I did. Well I only asked once. But that doesn't mean that I don't need my real father. I hope you understand mom." Jay said.

When Juvia heard those words coming from her son she looked down. She now realized that she was wrong all along. She thought that things would be better if Jay wouldn't meet his dad but she was wrong. Jay was right. He still need his real father to be with him. She fell on her knees and she looked at her son. She hugged him.

"So that's what you want all along. I thought it would be better for us if you don't meet your father. I thought that you don't need your real father because Lyon is there to be. I'm sorry...I'm sorry if I have decided for on my own. I didn't even thought of your feelings. I'm so sorry..." Juvia cried.

Jay hugged her back and the both of them was already crying.

"I'm not mad at you mom. I'm happy that you understand now. I'm sorry for making you cry." Jay said.

Juvia break the hug and hold her son's arms

"Don't worry about me honey. But, can you...can you please just come with me now? I...I promise that you will get to see your real father everyday just please...come with me..." Juvia begged.

Jay wiped away his tears and hold her mother's face.

"Okay mom." Jay said.

Juvia smiled and hugged her son once more. There moment was ruined when the door suddenly opened. The both of them looked at the door and their eyes widened.

"What are you doing here Juvia?! How did you sneaked in here?!" Gray said angrily.

Juvia stood up and faced Gray. She hid Jay at her back.

"I'm here to take back my life that you took." Juvia said.

[A/N: Author-san is a total psycho. Imagine that, a 5 year old kid could actually say those things? Well, Jay is a super smart kid. Jay has a mega mind. Anyways thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks. I keep on asking for your feedbacks because I love reading feedbaacks and it is my motivation to write. I'm really having fun reading your comments so yeah. I ♥ ya'll!]