Chapter 150

3rd Person's POV...

Everyone was rushed in the hospital. Those who was badly injured were treated and the others was being interviewed by the authorities. The gang was already treated and paid no attention to their condition just to see Gray. He was currently in the emergency room, fighting for his life. Everyone was worried, especially Silver,Mika, and the gang. Silver was comforting Mika who was crying. Erza had a broken arm with wounds and bruises. Same thing with Lucy. Wendy had a broken leg with wounds and bruises as well. Mira suffered in a broken rib and bruises. Meredy had wound and bruises. Levy had wounds and bruises too. Jellal had a broken arm and leg with wounds. Natsu had a bandage around his head because he hit a concrete surface that caused it to bleed and a broken arm also. Gajeel and Laxus had broken arm and leg. Romeo had a gun shot on the arm and sufferrd in wounds and bruises as well. They didn't mind their condition, because they are more worried in Gray's case. After a few hours, a doctor went out to meet them.

"The poison in him is already out and I'm happy to say that he's out of danger now but we still need to run some tests on him to monitor his condition. He'll be moved to his room in awhile." The doctor said.

"Thanks doc." Mika said.

Silence consumed the room until Lucy spoke.

"So what now? Juvia's missing and Gray is quite okay now. What should we do next?" Lucy asked.

"Wait for him to wake up?" Wendy suggested.

"But every second we waste must be a living hell for Juvia. We can't just wait here and do nothing." Gajeel said.

"We don't even know where she is right now except that she's in the hands of Lyon." Romeo said.

"We'll start looking for Juvia, on where she was placed. Then we'll have to wait for Gray's awake." Silver said.

"Dad's right. Some could stay and look after Gray while the others can help searching for her." Erza said.

"Mira, Laxus, Romeo, Wendy and Levy, stay here and look after Gray while me, Jellal, Natsu, Lucy and Gajeel will search for Juvia. I also suggest that Mom and Dad should rest for awhile, we can handle this now don't worry." Erza said.

"Okay, Erza. We'll look after Gray some time." Silver said.

"Take care everyone. Please be safe." Mika said.

"We will, mom. Now go and rest, you guys needed it the most." Erza said and smiled.

Meanwhile...

Juvia's POV...

It was dark. I can't move. I don't know where I am but I can hear muffled voices. I tried to move my hands but at that moment, pain consumed my whole body. I winced from tha pain. I remember everything but I just don't know where I am. Once the pain subsided, I felt the cold surface. I also felt the cold metal surrounding my wrists and ankles. I then heard a door was opened. The sound of footsteps was coming near me. I heard the rustling of the chains and I felt a slight force that was pulling my wrists a bit but still, pain jolted through out my body that caused me to groan in pain.

"You're finally awake." Lyon said.

I tried to say a word but my throat was dry it began to hurt. To whisper was all I could manage.

"Wh-what did you do to me?" I said slowly as my throat began to hurt.

"What's that?" Lyon asked and giggled.

I tried to look at him but it was so dark, I couldn't see him. So I just glared at a random direction. I then heard another footsteps then soon, the lights was opened. It was so bright I had to adjust.

"Look at what you're making me do. You're driving me crazy." Lyon said.

'Don't blame me, you're already crazy ever since.' I thought since I'm having a hard time saying that out loud.

"We were okay before but why do we have to end up this way?" Lyon said as he caressed my cheek.

'Just go away damn it.' I thought.

"You're making me do things that I shouldn't." Lyon said.

I rolled my eyes on him then he sighed. He pulled out a syringe from his pocket and injected the liquid in it in me. My sight began to blurr.

"I love you, Juvia, I really do. I just can't handle this madness anymore." Lyon said before I lose my conciousness.

...

I then woke up still in the same room. I tried to move my hands and the pain wasn't there anymore. I then moved my limbs and no pain was consuming me. I tried to sit up but my hands was chained that stopped me from doing the action. The door opened revealing Lyon and some of his men. He gave me a smile but I just gave him a glare.

"You're okay now Juvia, don't worry." He said still wearing that smile.

"What did you do to me earlier? Why can't I move earlier?" I asked him.

"I injected something in you before you gain your conciousness. I tried that experiment to you and it did worked well." Lyon said.

"You used me as a test subject?! How dare you! What kind of substance did you injected in me?!" I asked angrily.

"I'll let you know about it later but I assure you it has no side effects." Lyon said.

"How could you be so sure?! Everything has it's own side effects!" I said to him.

"I am sure because I made it. Mine is different that's why." Lyon said calmly.

I can't handle his calmness anymore. I know there's something in it.

"What happened to my family?! To Gray?! What did you do to them?!" I asked angrily.

"They just had a few injuries but I'm sure they're okay now and as for Gray, unfortunately he's okay, he survived." Lyon said.

"Why are you doing this to us Lyon?! What have we done to you for you to do this things to us?! We treated you nicely and this is what you would repay us?! Just how dare you?!" I asked angrily and felt my tears are streaming down my face.

He then gripped my arms tightly.

"Treated me nice?! But to my mother you didn't! To my family you guys didn't! I'm just avenging them! Then they took away the woman that I love and even married Gray damnit! They stole everything away from me! They stole you from me! You were mine! But they just took you away! And as for you, you drove me crazy..." Lyon said in anger.

I groaned in pain as his grip tightened. He then let go and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I'm just taking back what once was mine." He said.

He then walked out of the room, leaving me and his men in the room. I just stared at the ceiling as my tears stream down my face.

A/N: I'm very very sorry for not updating for so long. I hope for your understanding. Let me know if this was good or not. More feedbacks and votes please. Thanks for reading everyone!