Chapter 24

Juvia's POV...

Sigh. You know why i'm sighing? Because Gray is gone again. Maybe he's in his work again. He's always busy this past weeks and I'm getting hopeless. If he would still come home and sleep beside me? Why would I even thought of him to be with me 24/7? I mean, he doesn't love me...He doesn't even love me. Maybe I was just the only one who's loving here. One sided love. I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch. I wonder if this guards is not yet tired from guarding us 24/7. They have already eyebags and that must be frustrating. Anyways, the gang wasn't here because, they're with Gray.

3rd Person's POV...

Gray and the gang was in his office and they're currently having a meeting.

"Well, You are lucky she didn't leave you behind." Natsu said.

"And, you are just very lucky to have a woman like her. She looks fragile but tough inside." Lucy said.

Gray just smiled slightly. Just remembering those moments of them together makes him feel good and happy. The fun was out when Jellal entered the room and he's holding a folder. He had this serious face on.

"Guys, we have a problem." Jellal said.

Their face became serious and looked at jellal. Jellal handed the folder to Gray.

"She's in trouble. Her life is in danger. Someone wants to get your wife and Kill you, Gray." Jellal said.

Gray balled his fist in anger just hearing someone wants to get his wife away from him.

"And who the fvck is it?" Gray asked.

"That's the problem. We still can't identify who the hell it is. This will be tough battle." Jellal said.

"Fvck. Check the CCTV fotage of the house now!" Gray said.

Romeo opened his laptop and there flashed the cctv. They saw that Juvia was beeside the gate and she was like holding something. Gray's phone rang and he answered it quickly for he knows that it was Juvia.

"Hello Juvia."

[G-g-Gray...]

Juvia stuttered in fear and that made Gray nervous.

"What happened? Why are you stuttering?"

[C-can y-you p-please c-come h-home?]

"I'll be there in a minute."

[O-okay.]

Gray quickly ended the call and get his car key. The ganf didn't bothered to ask him. He headed out of his office and off to his company. Gray went inside his car and drove fast and went home. The gang saw in the cctv that Juvia was sitting on the ground while shaking nervously.

Juvia fall on her knees and she covered her mouth using her hands on horror. Juvia was holding the box contaning a blue haired doll. It's clothes was ripped off harshly and the hair was messy. The make up was also messed up like it was forced to be kissed. But what scared her the most is the other doll. It was a raven-haired doll. It's head was ripped off and it has so many stabs. And also has fake bloods scattered. The dolls face was wrecked. And the dolls just look like her and Gray. There was also a note saying:

"You married the wrong guy. And because of that, I will kill him and take you away from him just like these dolls. Watch your move Mrs. Fullbuster."
-Joker :)

P.S No one can save you from despair!!! ;)

Juvia was breathing heavily. She doesn't know how to react on this and dang she was alreadt afraid. Gray finally arrived and help her up. Gray saw the dolls and kicked it somewhere far away from them. He hugged Juvia tightly and that made Juvia relax a bit. Gray balled his fist in anger.

I'm going to kill you whoever you are. I will show no mercy to you. You damn shit. Better hide when I found out who you are.
Gray thought.

Juvia was getting worried in their situation. And she's afraid to loose Gray. She hugged Gray tightly.

[A/N: I hope you readers liked it! Thanks for reading!]

~Author-san Love ya'll♥