Chapter 57

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was in Gray's office in the mansion because she was looking for something. She was looking for her precious bracelet that she always wore. It was given to her by her real mom. You know why she's looking for it there? Because, Juvia and Gray maked out here in this room and she's thinking that her bracelet might have been here. She looked for the bracelet on the table, couch, swivel chair, on the floor. And then she looked under the couch and there was nothing. She then searched under the table and there was nothing. She then decided to open the drawer while she was searching for it, she saw a picture frame.

"What is this?" She asked herself.

She then decided to get the picture frame. She was wondering on why the picture frame was in the drawer. She was about to turn the picture frame to face her when suddenly, someone knocked on the door. She put back the frame in the drawer and closed it. She then opened the door.

"What are you still doing here?" Gray asked while smiling.

"I was looking for my bracelet and I was thinking that it might be here." Juvia said.

"Oh,okay. I'll help you find it but, you need to go downstairs because someone wants to talk with you." Gray said.

"Who?" Juvia asked.

"Just go downstairs. Come on." Gray said and smiled.

"Fine." Juvia said.

They went downstairs. When Juvia saw who was looking for her, her eyes widened and immediately hugged the person.

"Levy-san!" Juvia said.

"We missed you so much Juvia! It's been awhile since the last time we visited you." Levy said.

"Wait, we?" Juvia asked.

"Yep. Actually, Gajeel and Lily is with me." Levy said and smiled.

"Really?!" Juvia said.

"Yes." Levy said.

Then Lily and Gajeel walked in and they hugged Juvia.

"Hey Aunt Juvia! Hey Uncle Gray!" Lily said.

"Hey." Gray said back.

"Sup popsicle and rainwoman." Gajeel said.

"Sup Ironhead." Gruvia said in unison.

"By the way what are you guys doing here?" Juvia asked.

"Well,were here to visit you and your husband. And to see if you're pregnant already. But unfortunately..." Levy trailed off.

"Don't worry, we'll be in that case but now, let's just wait." Juvia said.

"As if we have any choice." Levy said.

"Maybe popsicle used protection. That's why she isn't pregnant." Gajeel said.

"I didn't used any protection. I'm even wondering why she isn't pregnant now." Gray said.

"Maybe you didn't shoot it right in the basket. No 3 points!" Gajeel said and laughed.

"I hit it right okay? Maybe, I just need some more shoots." Gray said.

"Better shoot it in the basket in the 3 point line." Gajeel said.

"Yeah, yeah." Gray said.

"By the way, Where's the little girl you brought in Lily's birthday?" Levy asked.

"She's in her room." Juvia said.

"Good morning everyone!" Carla said when she reached there.

"Oh there she is. Good morning too little girl." Levy said.

When Carla was about to take a step forward, her toe hit something that made her trip. She was waiting for the ground to catch her but, a pair of strong arms catched her. She opened her eyes slowly and there she saw Lily was the one who catched her. She blushed madly. Lily's eyes widened.

"Mom! Her face is red! Is she sick?" Lily asked worriedly.

"No she's not. She's blushing." Levy said with a smile.

"Blushing? But why?" Lily asked.

"Ask her." Levy said.

"Baby Carla, why are you blushing?" Lily asked.

"I-I-I...maybe...I...I'm embarrassed." Carla said.

Lily stood her up and smiled at her. He put a hand on her head and messed her hair.

"That's alright. You don't need to be shy. You're not the only one who tripped for a hundred times. I too. So just laugh it off and don't be pissed when they just laughed at you." Lily said.

"Okay." Baby Carla said and smiled.

She was still blushing. GaLe and Gruvia just giggled on them. They were so cute and perfect for each other.

[A/N: Hold your breath now. The next chapter will be breath taking. Thanks for reading!]