Chapter 138

Juvia's POV...

The party was still going on. Me and Gray was just sitting on a bench and our hand was intertwined watching them have fun. Jay was with Romeo and Wendy. Because they said that me and Gray should have a time alone. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Are you happy?" Gray suddenly asked.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course I am. Now that I'm going to marry the man I loved the most." I said.

He then looked at me and he had that worried expression. What's bothering this guy?

"Aren't you having second thoughts of marrying me?" Gray asked.

I sighed and looked deeply into his eyes. I want to make him feel how happy I am to marry him.

"Do you think I would say yes to you if I'm still having second thoughts? I have knowned and loved you already before until now." I said.

It made him calm down but then asked me another question.

"Aren't you going to regret that you married a guy like me?" Gray asked.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I saw him blushed a little.

"The only thing that I'm going to regret in my life is letting you go. I didn't regret loving you no matter what happens." I said.

He then now feel calm and smiled at me.

"I'm glad to hear that from you." Gray said.

He then leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed back. We broke the kiss with a smile plastered on our face.

Romeo's POV...

I was playing jokes with Jay then I looked at Gray and Juvia. They look so sweet together. I smiled. Someday, I'm going to have a girl who would stay and rest her whole life with me. A girl who wouldn't leave me even if the hard time comes. I then felt someone nudged my shoulder so I turned to look, it was Wendy.

"Why are you staring at them? Are you jealous? OMG, you have a feelings for Juvia?" Wendy said.

I rolled my eyes on her. This girl is just annoying sometimes and stupid.

"I just treat her as a friend okay? Don't just jump into conclusions." I said.

"Hey, I was just joking! You're so serious." Wendy said.

"Nah, not really I was just thinking for my future." I said.

She raised a brow. This girl is just scary sometimes, but not at this moment.

"Future??" Wendy asked.

I then looked back at Juvia and Gray who was really sweet to each other, talking to each other.

"Yep. I'm hoping that someday, I'll have a girl who's willing to rest her whole life loving me. A girl who could umderstand me. A girl who could accept my flaws. A girl who would be loyal to me." I said as I smiled unconciously.

I looked at her and I noticed a little pain in her eyes, or was I just imagining things?

"You don't need to find that girl. You just have make your senses work. Because you didn't know that the girl you're looking for is just around you. Whom you already talked to or going to talk to....Llajbdjjsj..." I didn't get to understand her last sentence because she just mumbled it. I don't mind it though.

Wendy's POV...

"...Like me..." I mumbled that sentence so he wouldn't hear it.

He seemed not to notice it. He just looked at me and smiled. Why can't he notice thid feelings I have for him? He keeps on looking for someone who's already in front of him.

"I really hope I could find that girl. 'Cause I would buy the whole universe just for her." Romeo said.

"That girl would be very lucky to have you." I said.

It's really hard to sacrifice your feelings for the sake of your friendship.

"I know that someday, you'll find a guy who could love and treat you, right." He said.

He then put a hand on my shoulder. Ouch. Just a friend. How painful is that, now? I then smiled fakely in response.

"Well....i have already found that guy." I said.

He looked at me in surprise and he smiled.

"Who's the unluckiest guy?" He joked.

I hit his arm playfully and he just chuckled.

"I was just joking. So, who's the guy?" He asked curiously.

"He's the guy who's always jolly and funny sometimes. He cares for everyone and he protect those people who's dear to him. He's kind, handsome, rich, sweet, brave and strong. But, unfortunately..." I trailed off.

He looked at me curiously.

"But unfortunately what?" He asked.

I sighed. This guy can't really feel what I feel for him. Why are you just so dense?!

"Unfortunately, he can't seem to notice my feelings for him. He just sees me as a friend and he always look for a girl who can be with him. He's so dense and it hurts a lot." I said honestly.

He suddenly pulled me in a hug and stroked my hair gently.

"That's alright. I know someday he will notice your feelings for him. Well if he don't then you should just move-on." He said.

"But it's so hard to move-on." I said.

"Yes it is hard but you need to. Don't push yourself to someone who can only see you as a friend. But if you could see that there are chances that he would notice you then, fight for it." He said.

"Okay, thank you..." I said.

I won't give up on you easily. I just need to show you some signs that I am in love with you no matter how hard it is.

Someone's POV...

"Boss, don't you think that this is the right time to ruin them?" My servant said.

I smirked as I look carefully on those bitches and to my beautiful Juvia.

"Nope. This is not yet the time to do that. I'll ruin them in the moment they didn't expected to come." I said as I grin evilly.

"That's a good plan boss. Just order me whatever you want me to do and I'd be pleased to do it." He said.

"When the right time comes. Now, lets go back." I said.

He nodded and started driving.

I'll attack them in the most painful way they can't even bear. And if that time comes, I will kill you Fvckbuster and I'll get back what you have taken away from me including the love of your life. She will be mine....again. As what I have promised to her. No one can take you away from me, honey.

[A/N: It seems like majority of you are ignoring the author's notes I have written. So this is the last time I'll remind you readers. Please re-read the Author's Note in Chapters 129 or 130 and let me know your SPECIFIC role in the wedding by commenting it in those Chapters. Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]